Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2016, 12:05 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,187,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCutty View Post
Dating is much harder for men and we have every right to complain about it if we so choose.
Plenty of men have no problem with dating - even some ugly men who still manage to get the women they want. So if you struggle, it's not because you're a man. it's simply because something about you isn't attractive to the women you want.

This goes for men and women. trouble dating just depends on every individual and what they're working with in their package.

Last edited by HappyRain; 03-03-2016 at 12:20 AM..

Old 03-03-2016, 05:56 AM

11,784 posts, read 12,020,964 times
Quote:
Dating is much harder for men and we have every right to complain about it if we so choose. [snip]
Having a tough time dating isn't against the law or a human rights violation, but if complaining about it is the route you want to take, have at it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-03-2016 at 09:00 AM..

Old 03-03-2016, 09:26 AM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
Quote:
Yeah, getting scholarships for no reason, affirmative action, and getting something for nothing is a real struggle.

Dating is much harder for men and we have every right to complain about it if we so choose. Mod cut.
Complain, whine, pout, whimper, yell................
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-03-2016, 09:35 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,300,978 times
Quote:
Yeah, getting scholarships for no reason, affirmative action, and getting something for nothing is a real struggle.

Dating is much harder for men and we have every right to complain about it if we so choose. Mod cut.
I had it bad with women once. With the help of my stepfather and friends I have improved with women greatly. I just had a late start due to being shy.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:03 AM

58 posts, read 43,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Plenty of men have no problem with dating - even some ugly men who still manage to get the women they want. So if you struggle, it's not because you're a man. it's simply because something about you isn't attractive to the women you want.

This goes for men and women. trouble dating just depends on every individual and what they're working with in their package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Having a tough time dating isn't against the law or a human rights violation, but if complaining about it is the route you want to take, have at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Complain, whine, pout, whimper, yell................
Women these days kill me. You really do.

You can't even admit how much privilege you all have these days with everything. And you love to make up things about "human rights violations" and oppression.

Wah wah wah! Have fun with your unfairly awarded, affirmative action scholarships and your ability to choose men out of the catalog of OLD.

It is very interesting that you attempt to shame men that call you out on your BS though.

For the record, I actually do attract women. However, I resent the fact that the higher quality ones expect me to put in work to get them, while they sit up in their ivory towers and treat men however they want.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:14 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,300,978 times
Quote:

You can't even admit how much privilege you all have these days with everything. And you love to make up things about "human rights violations" and oppression.

Wah wah wah! Have fun with your unfairly awarded, affirmative action scholarships and your ability to choose men out of the catalog of OLD.

It is very interesting that you attempt to shame men that call you out on your BS though.

For the record, I actually do attract women. However, I resent the fact that the higher quality ones expect me to put in work to get them, while they sit up in their ivory towers and treat men however they want.
To get men to screw them.. yeah women have that very easy but what woman wants to be used as a specimen cup? Finding someone compatible is very difficult.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:18 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So what? Seriously. So what if it is harder?

Lots of things are harder for women, and different minorities, the disabled, the elderly.

/shrug

Pretty bad if your an disabled, elderly, minority female.

Life will not always be fair, and complaining about it won't help a whit.
All good points.

EVERYONE has some "unfairness" (as perceived, anyway) in his/her life. Sometimes for an entire lifetime. Exactly what that thing is (or what those things are) vary among people but nobody gets an easy ride - even if you think they do. Nobody gets out of life unscathed or has everything go his/her way and yes, life is a lot of WORK. For everybody.

It's not a keeping tabs sort of thing, and to present it as such and try to support that idea that there should be identical checks and balances on just one specific category is the stuff of grade school, IMO...not something that adults feel compelled to do.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
All good points.

EVERYONE has some "unfairness" (as perceived, anyway) in his/her life. Sometimes for an entire lifetime. Exactly what that thing is (or what those things are) vary among people but nobody gets an easy ride - even if you think they do. Nobody gets out of life unscathed or has everything go his/her way and yes, life is a lot of WORK. For everybody.

It's not a keeping tabs sort of thing, and to present it as such and try to support that idea that there should be identical checks and balances on just one specific category is the stuff of grade school, IMO...not something that adults feel compelled to do.
This is a viewpoint that comes from someone that has privileges.

If you were on the low end of the totem pole (like men are, for the most part), you would not think this way.

Again, women's lack of understanding of the struggles of men truly astound me.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:34 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,242 times
Quote:

Dude, I'll tell you what I told another person here, get a sex change operation. Seriously, if you don't like being a man and you feel you have a raw deal while women get favorable treatment. Do what Bruce/Caitlin Jenner did, change your gender and see if your life truly does change. If nothing else you would at least get to see what it's like to be a woman and see if you are right.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Dude, I'll tell you what I told another person here, get a sex change operation. Seriously, if you don't like being a man and you feel you have a raw deal while women get favorable treatment. Do what Bruce/Caitlin Jenner did, change your gender and see if your life truly does change. If nothing else you would at least get to see what it's like to be a woman and see if you are right.
Why should I have to alter my gender to get equal rights?

The suggestion of this is disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships