Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2015, 05:15 PM

204 posts, read 145,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Just to clarify for you, I was responding to Mikala, and at this point I could not care less what your opinion is, about anything. With every post, you more clearly illustrate that to me. So carry on, sir wacko.
Don't give me your double standards. In Post #264, onihC was not talking to you yet you responded to his post.

You were clearly talking about me in Post #257. I have not name-called you. Your multiple insults have been noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You have me confused with someone else.
Not true. In Post #257, you made bold font out of her words. That is your statement of approval. Own it like an adult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2015, 05:23 PM

37,607 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
And somehow, those men have found their way here...
As they always do. *sigh* We just have to ignore them.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:36 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,549,811 times
I open doors for any female I'm with, date, relative, whatever. I even did it with my nieces when they were little girls--they learned to wait patiently if they reached the door to, say, the convenience store before I did. They knew I'd get it for them.

The only women I don't hold doors for are sour-faced strangers, some of whom seem to almost expect you to hold a door for them. I don't believe in raw, unbridled kindness.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:43 PM

204 posts, read 145,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by [a woman]

And somehow, those men have found their way here...

Originally Posted by [a second woman]

As they always do. *sigh* We just have to ignore them.

Turn off the spotlight you shine on yourselves, ladies. The title of this thread was addressed to men.

Women have huge egos, too. Men are overdue to point this out to them.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:47 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvianfisher View Post
Turn off the spotlight you shine on yourselves, ladies. The title of this thread was addressed to men.

Then, pray tell us, do you open doors for your dates?

Old 10-02-2015, 05:48 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I open doors for any female I'm with, date, relative, whatever. I even did it with my nieces when they were little girls--they learned to wait patiently if they reached the door to, say, the convenience store before I did. They knew I'd get it for them.

The only women I don't hold doors for are sour-faced strangers, some of whom seem to almost expect you to hold a door for them. I don't believe in raw, unbridled kindness.

As mentioned i do it without question but rude people........ 😈

Old 10-02-2015, 05:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post

I will hold a door open for anyone coming in right behind me - but I will sometimes shout out a YOUR WELCOME!!! if they brush past me rudely!

Old 10-02-2015, 05:49 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
Quote:

LOL!! You'll die a Virgin with that attitude mate

Old 10-02-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:

So true, but many men are too weak, thirsty and eager-to-please (at the cost of their own common sense and dignity) to pull it off.

But that's a whole 'nother topic.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I will hold a door open for anyone coming in right behind me - but I will sometimes shout out a YOUR WELCOME!!! if they brush past me rudely!
Oh, without doubt, I'll do that. I mean, I'm an ass, but I'm civilized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships