Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 03:09 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,458,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
hhmmmm very interesting stuff

I will say I always strive to absolutely dominate everything I do but I'm like that even if there's no acclaim from others involved, I'm very very competitive. I want to win at everything I do.
Donald?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2015, 03:16 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,667,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
It's time to come out of the closet.
Can you imagine how he'd be trying to get a dare with a guy? It would be worse than this with direct comparisons!

(PS: With the wsy this guy acts around eimrn....I wouldn't be shocked if one day he does open the closet door...but right noe, the dude just usnt that self aware.)

Old 09-27-2015, 03:34 PM

1,273 posts, read 987,550 times
You need a dom, to grab you by your shirt and drag you into a relationship. Otherwise I see no hope for you. It's not unusual for men who are dominant in their career or hobbies to need to be submissive in romantic relationships. I think you'd benefit from that immensely, since you seem to be trying to get criticism from strangers to get a need fulfilled for submission.

Just my two cents

Old 09-27-2015, 03:40 PM

837 posts, read 751,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
Can you imagine how he'd be trying to get a dare with a guy? It would be worse than this with direct comparisons!

huh? If I was gay, I could go to the gay part of the town and have 500285032853205820 dates in one night. Gay dude go apesh*t for big, muscular dudes who are still well groomed and a little pretty looking in the face - I've had a few gay dudes who complemented me for about an hour straight. They put in a real effort in dating, which women never really do.

I don't have any doubt that I could have an extremely good looking boyfriend in 1 week if I was gay. What's sad about it is there are literally 10 times more straight women than gay men on this planet.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:43 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,020,872 times
What's wrong?

Poor reading comprehension
Possibly deaf
Obsessive
NPD
unhealthy rumination
personality dismorphyia

why these multiple, repetitive threads are allowed to linger is beyond me.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:43 PM

11,756 posts, read 11,954,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
It's guys like brahmagilbert that makes my dating life that much easier.
LMAO!!

He doesn't have high self-esteem, he has bravado.

And no one is the perfect person for you when you haven't even spoken to them. So he comes back here to whine and cry on the Internet, not because he asked her out and got shot down, or learned she was married and/or lesbian. No, he comes here to cry because he is mentally/emotionally damaged and the only attention he can get is from strangers on C-D.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:45 PM

11,756 posts, read 11,954,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
What's wrong?

Possibly deaf
Obsessive
NPD
unhealthy rumination
personality dismorphyia

Because he just keeps coming back and creating new usernames. brahmabull117 was the first one, then at least 5 others until his newest one now. He's determined to post on C-D but not determined enough to get a date by actually approaching and asking out a woman.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:47 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,020,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Because he just keeps coming back and creating new usernames. brahmabull117 was the first one, then at least 5 others until his newest one now. He's determined to post on C-D but not determined enough to get a date by actually approaching and asking out a woman.
Yeah but I'm surprised this doesn't get tamped down when it's so damn obvious.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:48 PM

51,901 posts, read 52,312,474 times
Quote:
What's wrong?

Possibly deaf
Obsessive
NPD
unhealthy rumination
personality dismorphyia

I was kind of thinking the same thing, some of these threads should probably be combined...

Old 09-27-2015, 03:54 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,458,184 times
Quote:
Yeah but I'm surprised this doesn't get tamped down when it's so damn obvious.
Can't say it doesn't bump up traffic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships