Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2015, 10:33 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,866,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Jade,

Thanks for the information and I'm going to add other pictures lol, I just don't think the pictures were causing the issues I described.
Here is my 100% candid advice as a woman who hits most of your list and has many friends that suit your full list. I'm a black female nerd who has her life together. Here's the deal. We all liked nerds. We always did. Many of our fellow black male nerds weren't secure enough in their nerdom, I get it. Society tells you that you don't exist. It wasn't cool to be a nerd when you were in middle and high school and your hormones were raging. Luckily for me I figured out in college I didn't need to get distracted by dumb societal stereotypes. And I found my niche and people liked it. I became instantly way more attractive because there were more like-minded people around.

We can see through the "thug" facade. We want genuine people who aren't afraid to be themselves and our confident in their real identities. We can see through your current life goals to find the arm candy but not look for substance in your relationships. No one wants to be your trophy. But you are looking to prove that despite your nerd background you are "pulling in all sorts of women."

We write you off immediately, because even though you might fit our list on paper, it isn't worth it to help you sort through the self-esteem issues and the like.

Kill the facade, and you'll start attracting women interested in the genuine you. High class ladies want someone who is confident, has their stuff together, has a good head on their shoulder, has life goals and is mature enough to embrace their real selves. Hopefully you can start being your true self before it is too late and you become too jaded.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:41 AM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Jade,

Thanks for the information and I'm going to add other pictures lol, I just don't think the pictures were causing the issues I described.

Also you guys in this thread are NOT defining MGTOW correctly. It's not a hate group, it's a group about MEN defining LIFE how they see fit (going their own way).

Society says we have to go to college, get a soul-svcking job, get married, have 3.5 kids and 1.5 dogs.

Due to the issues with divorce rates, the lower quality of women, and the Family Court, this type of DEAL just isn't working for majority of Men anymore. Matter of fact, in most cases, it turns out to be a bad deal.

MGTOW just says to define life the way you see fit, not the way society says you have to live. That's all that it is. In the process of discussing these things, YES, we list out the issues we have had socially, culturally and most of all LEGALLY with women because it's relevant to the topic.

But MGTOW is not a hate group, you guys should really stop saying that.

Also I wish people would stop bringing up "your mother is a woman" whenever someone criticizes women in general. For all of the TALK about how Men (especially us black men) are deadbeat dads and thugs, I never hear someone say, "your father is a man". You never hear this, you only hear this insane response when criticizing women because apparently YOU CAN'T criticize a woman for anything!

Come on guys, we have got to do better than this.
That post that you blew your load over was full of hate. I'm to lazy to pull it back up, and that attitude is indicative of a lot of guys that profess to follow that website, I was on it this morning and in the forum section the guys were dripping with hostility toward women.

This stuff isn't rocket science, it doesn't take much to see that.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Here is my 100% candid advice as a woman who hits most of your list and has many friends that suit your full list. I'm a black female nerd who has her life together. Here's the deal. We all liked nerds. We always did. Many of our fellow black male nerds weren't secure enough in their nerdom, I get it. Society tells you that you don't exist. It wasn't cool to be a nerd when you were in middle and high school and your hormones were raging. Luckily for me I figured out in college I didn't need to get distracted by dumb societal stereotypes. And I found my niche and people liked it. I became instantly way more attractive because there were more like-minded people around.

We can see through the "thug" facade. We want genuine people who aren't afraid to be themselves and our confident in their real identities. We can see through your current life goals to find the arm candy but not look for substance in your relationships. No one wants to be your trophy. But you are looking to prove that despite your nerd background you are "pulling in all sorts of women."

We write you off immediately, because even though you might fit our list on paper, it isn't worth it to help you sort through the self-esteem issues and the like.

Kill the facade, and you'll start attracting women interested in the genuine you. High class ladies want someone who is confident, has their stuff together, has a good head on their shoulder, has life goals and is mature enough to embrace their real selves. Hopefully you can start being your true self before it is too late and you become too jaded.
This is some of the fairest and soundest advice the OP can hear, and I hope he hears it.

Maybe it might mean more coming from a black woman in his demo, I hope so anyway.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:57 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This is some of the fairest and soundest advice the OP can hear, and I hope he hears it.

Maybe it might mean more coming from a black woman in his demo, I hope so anyway.
Nah, he probably isn't even attracted to black women. Maybe if they look like Paula Patton who he mentioned.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Nah, he probably isn't even attracted to black women. Maybe if they look like Paula Patton who he mentioned.
LOL, I googled her, if I saw her on the street I'm not sure I'd call her black, she's looks Latina to me, LOL, but whatever...

She's a pretty woman either way....

Old 10-01-2015, 11:10 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,125,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post

Now, now, ain't nothing wrong with being attracted to Paula Patton, SLS.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:12 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Now, now, ain't nothing wrong with being attracted to Paula Patton, SLS.
No, it's pretty typical.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:36 AM

1,273 posts, read 991,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Sounds healthy.
Hey, everyone needs a hobby :/

My biggest fear with it is men who use this twisted thinking to fuel or justify harm against women. I.e. shooting, raping, mudering, mutilating, etc. And I don't want anyone to tell me it doesn't happen, because it does.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:56 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,037,189 times
So women are "lower quality" these days but men are high quality? How does that happen?

Do you consider your mother "low quality"?

Old 10-01-2015, 11:59 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
So women are "lower quality" these days but men are high quality? How does that happen?

Cognitive Dissonance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships