Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2015, 06:48 PM

1,273 posts, read 991,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Never had that problem. I've had a few try but none of them were successful!

Old 10-13-2015, 06:50 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Don't you go rolling your eyes at me, girl. I'd invite you to take the challenge but we're both a little too married for that!

Old 10-13-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Like the other poster said, I'll work on my cardio lol. Many men would love that problem.
Don't try to make yourself do something you don't really want just to prove something. My husband and I are going through the aftermath of my emotional affair, an affair that happened because my sex drive is extremely high and his isn't, so instead of pushing him to step up I made the bad decision to find the attention I craved sexually through an online relationship. Sure, it was exciting and fun but I developed feelings for this other guy and had to tell my husband. He acts like he's forgiven me, but now he's trying to satisfy me every day. I feel like he's trying too hard to prove his masculinity to me because of my mistake and it just makes me feel worse.

Old 10-13-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Don't you go rolling your eyes at me, girl. I'd invite you to take the challenge but we're both a little too married for that!
*stink eye *

Old 10-13-2015, 09:48 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
OP, your profile strikes me as a bit shallow and one-dimensional. Quality women usually seek more depth. You sound younger than 32... If I did not know your age, then I would have guessed you were no more than mid-20s.

What do you offer besides a supposedly great body, money and the status of college degrees and a career? Your profile sounds kind of boring.... You don't have an engaging personality coming through. What is it like to interact with you in person? Quality women want someone they enjoy being around, not a trophy. You will attract women seeking validation or financial support through a "trophy husband" if you do not offer something more than "status" attributes.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:25 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Don't try to make yourself do something you don't really want just to prove something. My husband and I are going through the aftermath of my emotional affair, an affair that happened because my sex drive is extremely high and his isn't, so instead of pushing him to step up I made the bad decision to find the attention I craved sexually through an online relationship. Sure, it was exciting and fun but I developed feelings for this other guy and had to tell my husband. He acts like he's forgiven me, but now he's trying to satisfy me every day. I feel like he's trying too hard to prove his masculinity to me because of my mistake and it just makes me feel worse.
I'm doing it because I want to do it.. Sorry about your problems though.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:27 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,930,564 times
Quote:
Was someone blackmailing you? If yes, you did the right thing. If no, you were wrong to bring your husband into what was "your mistake". However, if doing so has in fact caused him to "step up his game" why feel bad? Maybe he is trying too hard at the moment. I think he would have to be made out of wood not to have been affected by what has happened. It will taper off. How much so depends a lot on you.

Old 10-13-2015, 10:36 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,930,564 times
I refuse to believe that a person, no matter how amazingly handsome, financially secure and physically fit... I refuse to believe that in seven years of hard dating that such a man could not find a single woman worthy of a long term relationship. I can believe that they might think so. The two are not the same thing.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Was someone blackmailing you? If yes, you did the right thing. If no, you were wrong to bring your husband into what was "your mistake". However, if doing so has in fact caused him to "step up his game" why feel bad? Maybe he is trying too hard at the moment. I think he would have to be made out of wood not to have been affected by what has happened. It will taper off. How much so depends a lot on you.
This thread isn't about me. Check my blog if you are really curious.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:11 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
OP, your profile strikes me as a bit shallow and one-dimensional. Quality women usually seek more depth. You sound younger than 32... If I did not know your age, then I would have guessed you were no more than mid-20s.

What do you offer besides a supposedly great body, money and the status of college degrees and a career? Your profile sounds kind of boring.... You don't have an engaging personality coming through. What is it like to interact with you in person? Quality women want someone they enjoy being around, not a trophy. You will attract women seeking validation or financial support through a "trophy husband" if you do not offer something more than "status" attributes.
100% agree.

Men like the OP complain about attracting women who are gold diggers or shallow yet that is the EXACT same energy that they are also tossing out into the dating universe.

In his profile he is marketing sex appeal and materialism and that is exactly what he is attracting. The type of women that he wants would NEVER respond to him because he seems arrogant and lacks substance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships