Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2015, 03:46 PM

9,070 posts, read 6,300,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
To me, its like all of Gen Y has fallen into a selfie obsessed, facebook instagram driven reality, that actually REMOVES them from normal society.

Us older folk know how to approach and speak with all sorts of people, because we grew up without a Friends List.

I really think its going to be a bubble that will eventually affect the birth rate.

The human race is going to Facebook itself out of existence.
I would love to have my consciousness uploaded into a piece of artificial intelligence so that I could just sit back and watch that all unfold.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:01 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,924,870 times
I finally decided to look at the o.p.'s profile to see what all the fuss was about. "That smile..." what smile? Half the o.p.'s face is hidden by his camera in every photo. I am just not that impressed. I'm visiting California for the week and my SO and I spent part of the day at a 24 Hour Fitness in San Jose looking around. EVERY guy in the joint had a body as buff as the o.p.'s and many were bigger if that matters to anyone. Usually it doesn't. I agree with those who say little of his personality comes through in that profile. Hmmmm. I have my suspicions. Just keep in mind that vasectomies are good at protecting a man from unwanted fatherhood but nasty things can still happen to men that sleep around. Some are worse than paternity.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:42 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I finally decided to look at the o.p.'s profile to see what all the fuss was about. "That smile..." what smile? Half the o.p.'s face is hidden by his camera in every photo. I am just not that impressed. I'm visiting California for the week and my SO and I spent part of the day at a 24 Hour Fitness in San Jose looking around. EVERY guy in the joint had a body as buff as the o.p.'s and many were bigger if that matters to anyone. Usually it doesn't. I agree with those who say little of his personality comes through in that profile. Hmmmm. I have my suspicions. Just keep in mind that vasectomies are good at protecting a man from unwanted fatherhood but nasty things can still happen to men that sleep around. Some are worse than paternity.
I'm not either but it doesn't matter what we think because the OP constantly has women blowing up his inbox.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:50 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm not either but it doesn't matter what we think because the OP constantly has women blowing up his inbox.
//www.city-data.com/forum/41396955-post126.html

Read the post that the OP gave the atta boy to and that should tell ya all you need to know about his aitttude toward women, particularly the part about giving women power and they will destroy you... the guy posting that is piece of work and I told him as much.

Frankly I'm surprised after that he actually got women to keep answering this thread.

Old 10-15-2015, 06:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
//www.city-data.com/forum/41396955-post126.html

Read the post that the OP gave the atta boy to and that should tell ya all you need to know about his aitttude toward women, particularly the part about giving women power and they will destroy you... the guy posting that is piece of work and I told him as much.

Frankly I'm surprised after that he actually got women to keep answering this thread.
Well, now we know why he has problems with women!

Old 10-15-2015, 06:30 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Pynistrata, a play by Juliaphanes

Pynistrata: Men of Sparta and Thebes! Let us abandon these skanks and witches and go our own way!
Spartan man: They will suffer our scorn and woe will be upon them.
Theban man: Indeed. I will join you and we will go our own way as brothers.
Pynistrata: Behold the awful might of the movement! Who else will join us in celibacy and celebration of manhood?
All the other men: No thanks, we're good.
Pynistrata: Very well. We leave you to their shrewishness, manginas. And womenfolk, dare not to follow us or entreat us to stay.
Women: Okay.
Theban man: We shall not be swayed. We shall go our own way!
Pynistrata: We go! We are going at any moment.
Spartan man: And we shall not return.
Women: Okay, bye.
Spartan man: Stop trying to hinder our going.
Pynistrata: We are scorning you.
Theban man: Scorn! Scorn!
Women: ...
Pynistrata: Your lamentations will rend the heavens!
Pynistrata: Any minute now.
Brava! Brava!

Old 10-15-2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
I wanted to update this thread here.

- I finally cut my hair off! Feels so much better, makes me look more "clean cut" and it saves me a solid 20 minutes every morning from having to comb through a pile of nappy hair!

- I just took these pics here this morning. I'm also in the process of adding some tattoos to finish off my look. I'm going to be looking at some on the chest, abs area, and the arms. I might get an entire sleeve on the arms, not sure yet.

- I'm also in the process of taking some professional pictures and headshots, those are the pics you guys say I need to add more of and I AGREE.

From October 11th 2015 Slideshow by Tenacity99 | Photobucket
One gets tats because they are meaningful and are something you've thought through.....not something to 'glam' up an OLD profile.

Again.....all style and no substance.

Old 10-15-2015, 06:37 PM

507 posts, read 442,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Pynistrata, a play by Juliaphanes

Pynistrata: Men of Sparta and Thebes! Let us abandon these skanks and witches and go our own way!
Spartan man: They will suffer our scorn and woe will be upon them.
Theban man: Indeed. I will join you and we will go our own way as brothers.
Pynistrata: Behold the awful might of the movement! Who else will join us in celibacy and celebration of manhood?
All the other men: No thanks, we're good.
Pynistrata: Very well. We leave you to their shrewishness, manginas. And womenfolk, dare not to follow us or entreat us to stay.
Theban man: We shall not be swayed. We shall go our own way!
Pynistrata: We go! We are going at any moment.
Spartan man: And we shall not return.
Women: Okay, bye.
Spartan man: Stop trying to hinder our going.
Pynistrata: We are scorning you.
Theban man: Scorn! Scorn!
Pynistrata: Your lamentations will rend the heavens!
Pynistrata: Any minute now.

How on earth did I miss this glorious piece of epicness? Epicnicity. Epicomonicon. You know what I mean. It's beautiful! And I can't rep you for it right now.

Old 10-15-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
So black men can't genuinely smile? That's unfortunate.
Sure they can...but that smile in that pic is not genuine.....

Old 10-15-2015, 06:51 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'm not saying look scary and mean. Just look real. Smiling, especially when a black man does it, just gives off an aroma of fake to me.
LOL, I don't know where you get some of this stuff... I grew up with a lot of black guys, and all they did was clown around with each other....

Unless someone figures out how to clown around with a straight face, you're most likely smiling...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships