Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2015, 08:16 AM

565 posts, read 432,884 times

Advertisements

OP, youre just spinning your wheels dude. There is dating reality, as we all know it and experience eit every day, and then there is CDR forum, where a lot of the truth will never be admitted. Its just the way it is.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:17 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
I'm curious before you go, how were you going to help me out? Were you going to introduce me to the type of chick I was describing? Were you going to point in me a direction where you have seen SEAS of women like I described so I could then go over there and approach some of them?

How were you going to help out, I'm curious? The comments in this thread from the Scooby Doo Clan didn't "help" anything in terms of WHERE do you go to even find this chick I was describing.

I believe she exists, but in very small numbers, so small that she's more than likely not even on the market.
We tried to help you with your profile - and even though you did make some changes - you pretty much insulted EVERYONE that made suggestions to you! I found that pretty humorous.

I don't live where you do - but I would have to assume that there is someone within a 100 mile radius that would be what you are looking for.

But I do have to throw this out there - do you think that the type of woman that you are looking for would be interested in YOU? Because I wouldn't go out with someone that was sleeping with different women every night and talking about how there was something wrong with them but he was going to screw them anyway. And even though he couldn't find what he was looking for - he was going to continue screwing all of them. That's not what I was looking for in a man. I was looking for someone who respected women and wouldn't have sex with tons of women and then brag about it on the internet.

Then again, since I'm not drooling over you - I'm obviously old, hideous, fat, ugly, and I don't know - I'm probably missing a bunch of other horrible things about me but I'm sure you'll fill me in!

Old 10-16-2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question2015 View Post
Ive had a shirtless pic up once, and I got massive response, mostly from young and attractive women. I don't know why its so hard for women to be honest about finding it attractive. Unless, they are so out of touch what drives them or have an agenda not to share this with the world.
I'm sure if all you are looking for is sex - a shirtless pic is the way to go. Sort of like for women - if all you want is sex - put up the sluttiest pic you have!

2,306 posts, read 1,703,768 times
Quote:
I'm curious before you go, how were you going to help me out? Were you going to introduce me to the type of chick I was describing? Were you going to point in me a direction where you have seen SEAS of women like I described so I could then go over there and approach some of them?

How were you going to help out, I'm curious? The comments in this thread from the Scooby Doo Clan didn't "help" anything in terms of WHERE do you go to even find this chick I was describing.

I believe she exists, but in very small numbers, so small that she's more than likely not even on the market.

In your original thread you said you were frustrated at only finding women who want to use you for sex or money.. Shallow women or women not up to your standards. I tried giving (and backing up advice from my own experience with online dating) what others said about changes you can make to your profile to attract the type of woman you are looking for. Women like that aren't rare. They are just rare to you because you aren't drawing them in--you don't see or meet them.

That's how I was trying to help. That's how others tried to help. All you did was lash out for some reason calling people names, calling them fat (you called me a gay man or at least questionable). I am not sure why the suggestion to make changes offends you so much. I am not going to bother any more.

I'll end my advice by saying that you can find "a balanced woman that has good interest, good finances, no kids, smart, AND she looks good." Men here who have found it chimed in and told you how they did it. And women who meet that criteria have chimed in and told you what they look for (and what they avoid) when looking for a man. I am in such a relationship and am happy--I wish you the same happiness. But you won't find it until you are willing to really look at yourself and how others (including quality women) perceive you.

1,901 posts, read 1,829,191 times
Quote:
OP, youre just spinning your wheels dude. There is dating reality, as we all know it and experience eit every day, and then there is CDR forum, where a lot of the truth will never be admitted. Its just the way it is.
Thank you ! It's what I have been saying but they are just haters lol. How in the hell could posting the shirtless pics be "bad" if I'm getting likes through the roof on them from OKC, from all types of women, that's black, white, asian, educated, no education, with kids, without kids, etc.?

Makes no sense lol.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:21 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,174 times
Quote:
STOP, saying this shyt, it's not true. If the pictures didn't work, I wouldn't get any success on OLD. Success is defined as continually getting numbers, dates, sex, etc. Doesn't matter if you don't get "married" from it, success can and should be defined minimally as getting consistent attention/likes from the opposite sex.

Most guys can't get anything on OLD, when I say most, well over 80% of guys totally fail at OLD. For a guy to be successful with OLD means he has to have MUCH more to him than a normal guy does.
There's a lot of back-and-forth on this thread, but I felt like I should address this specifically.

OP, you define yourself as a quality man. I don't know you personally, but you've obviously got yourself together in the looks department.

You've also described what kind of woman you're looking for. My apologies if you addressed it earlier in the thread, but if you found such a woman, what would be your plan (assuming you're compatible)? Casual sex? Dating? Marriage? (note: if you ARE looking for marriage, then the part of your post that I underlined isn't exactly true....because you're looking for a different definition of success.)

I don't question that you're having success meeting women on OLD; the data supports it. You are the kind of man that women respond to most often. But, as you mentioned earlier, there are different types of women, and you said you're not meeting the types of women you're looking for. Here are some possibilities:

1) Those women don't exist
2) Those women do exist, but aren't attracted to you
3) Those women do exist and are physically attracted to you, but suspect that you're a "player" because of your profile.

I have a strong feeling that you're dealing with #3 a lot. If you don't agree, ask yourself this question: "Are different kinds of people attracted to different kinds of profiles?" If the answer is yes, then people are right when they say that your profile is attracting the wrong kind of people (and if the answer is "no", then you're SOL, anyway).

Also consider this: Do you think you can tell a lot about a woman from her profile? One where she has a dog vs. a bathroom selfie where she's showing a bunch of cleavage? A picture with her family vs. a picture at a club? What goes through your mind when you see those different kinds of pictures?

Old 10-16-2015, 08:23 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,174 times
Quote:
Thank you ! It's what I have been saying but they are just haters lol. How in the hell could posting the shirtless pics be "bad" if I'm getting likes through the roof on them from OKC, from all types of women, that's black, white, asian, educated, no education, with kids, without kids, etc.?

Makes no sense lol.
And to follow up on this, you said earlier that you were only getting messages from certain types of women.

Are you getting messages from women that meet your criteria?

Old 10-16-2015, 08:32 AM

1,901 posts, read 1,829,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
You've also described what kind of woman you're looking for. My apologies if you addressed it earlier in the thread, but if you found such a woman, what would be your plan (assuming you're compatible)? Casual sex? Dating? Marriage?
I would settle down with her, make a family and do the whole nine yards. I can actually BUILD with the woman I described, I can't BUILD with the other four types of women. Well, maybe I can build with Type One, but her weight is going to be a problem. I might honestly end up cheating on her. A lot of guys would marry a Type One and screw women on the side, I didn't want to do that.

Quote:
1) Those women don't exist
2) Those women do exist, but aren't attracted to you
3) Those women do exist and are physically attracted to you, but suspect that you're a "player" because of your profile.

I have a strong feeling that you're dealing with #3 a lot. If you don't agree, ask yourself this question: "Are different kinds of people attracted to different kinds of profiles?" If the answer is yes, then people are right when they say that your profile is attracting the wrong kind of people (and if the answer is "no", then you're SOL, anyway).
If you were to ask most of the people responding, they would say Number 2 and I would disagree. I would say it's partially Number One and Number Three plays "a role". Let me explain.

In regards to Number One, I wouldn't say they don't exist, they just aren't in large enough quantity to where you can easily find them. Usually, they aren't even UPFRONT like that at all. You might have to go all the way through the back, through the weeds, through the forest, to find this chick.

She's just not visible at all in a large enough of quantity.

Now, I have been told I come off like a Player, that's Number Three that you listed. But is that a bad thing? Women will flat out tell me that I come off like a Player, but STILL have sex with me and STILL date me. To me I equate that to a woman saying she doesn't like "bad boys" but still screws them.

You and I both know that a woman will say all day long how she wants "the nice guy" but it's Tucker99 (you know, the Player quote, unquote) that she gave her number to on OKC and who she's spending the night with on the weekend.

So I judge by ACTIONS, not by a woman's words.

Quote:
Also consider this: Do you think you can tell a lot about a woman from her profile? One where she has a dog vs. a bathroom selfie where she's showing a bunch of cleavage? A picture with her family vs. a picture at a club? What goes through your mind when you see those different kinds of pictures?
I rarely see a chick that's half way naked on a dating profile, she might have on a bikini but that's usually to show you she's in SHAPE. A lot of chicks will hide the fact that they aren't in shape, but taking neck up photos for example, that don't even show how extremely BIG her body is.

I don't nit pick like that, I don't believe a woman is "quality or low quality" because she will post a bikini pic, to me that's stupid.

I'm looking at her details, such as how many kids does she have? Did she graduate college? Where does she work and estimate on her financial picture? How is her personality, is she down to earth, or what? How does she look, does she TAKE CARE of herself or is she OKAY with being 225lbs?

That's what I look at.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:33 AM

565 posts, read 432,884 times
Quote:

Makes no sense lol.
There are certain things that female posters will not admit to. Its because they think it will make them look one way or another. Its nonsense, but unfortunately the reality of this forum. Supposedly they all love feminine men, who are stay at home dads who do all the house chores, are too nice for their own good, gentle and sensitive (it helps if they cry during chick flicks) and agree with everything their woman tells them. Yawn..lol

Old 10-16-2015, 08:36 AM

Quote:
There are certain things that female posters will not admit to. Its because they think it will make them look one way or another. Its nonsense, but unfortunately the reality of this forum. Supposedly they all love feminine men, who are stay at home dads who do all the house chores, are too nice for their own good, gentle and sensitive (it helps if they cry during chick flicks) and agree with everything their woman tells them. Yawn..lol
I don't think anyone has said that. But that's an interesting thought. Not one that I think any woman on here agrees with but that doesn't really matter...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships