Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2016, 01:51 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I think women today are all scary. It's hard to maintain a healthy relationship today when they possess so many masculinity traits today.

So many women today think they are bad asses with their looks but almost 90% are overweight and out of shape. You can't have that Kim K. butt and skinny waist at the same time naturally.

There are probably more women today drowned in credit card debt than men, because a lot of guys are willing to drive cheap beaters for a car but I've yet to see any women driving anything older than 2010. They all have to drive newer cars, iPhones, and expensive handbags and eat expensive organic salad bowls.

When I get into an adult conversation with a women younger than 40 these days they only seem to know pop culture more than anything else.
You're going after the wrong women. There are women out there under 40 who have no idea what's going on in pop culture and don't care. And who are not overweight. Some drive non-beater used cars, a few don't even have a car. They're not ego-driven, so they're not wrapped up in their looks, and don't think about it much, and manage their money well.

If I can meet women like this, you can, too. But something tells me that's not all you're looking for in women. You may be one of those guys who wants a babe, but you want one who doesn't think like a high-maintenance babe. If so, it's not surprising that you have a problem.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:53 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,181 times
Quote:
I think women today are all scary. It's hard to maintain a healthy relationship today when they possess so many masculinity traits today.

So many women today think they are bad asses with their looks but almost 90% are overweight and out of shape. You can't have that Kim K. butt and skinny waist at the same time naturally.

There are probably more women today drowned in credit card debt than men, because a lot of guys are willing to drive cheap beaters for a car but I've yet to see any women driving anything older than 2010. They all have to drive newer cars, iPhones, and expensive handbags and eat expensive organic salad bowls.

When I get into an adult conversation with a women younger than 40 these days they only seem to know pop culture more than anything else.
Says the guy who references a Kardashian. Ha!

Anyway, sorry you think your mom/sisters/female friends are scary, fat and in debt.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:53 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,300,978 times
Quote:

Some people are just insane and that goes for both men and women. If a woman can't tell me how many planets are in the solar system but idolizes Kim K then that is a woman I will not date.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:00 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,365,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Maybe because most of us women are part of this thing called reality, perhaps?

I don't know what women you've been seeing, but girls are into all that pop culture and expensive ****. Women ain't got time for all that. Women are too busy paying bills, cooking meals, making sure their kids have clean clothes, and keeping the house in order to worry about all that trivial ****.

P.S. Kim K is a bonafide trick.
Preach.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:12 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
You know I really WISH you guys would stop DISMISSING what some of us guys are saying on here as just some:

- We are crazy
- We are just looking in the wrong places

....type of stuff.

I was mocked on here earlier for talking about having episodes to where I potentially felt like hurting myself, somebody else, or both.

Sometimes it's good to just HEAR PEOPLE OUT. I understand you aren't a therapist, I understand that. But damn it, you people are so quick to dismiss what someone is saying instead of HEARING them out and LISTENING to them.

Sometimes that goes a very long way..........even if what the person might be saying does not make any logical sense, just LISTEN to them first before you go mocking them and making fun of them, then talking about how the 7 people on your Father's side of the family don't do this or whatever so I GUESS that's supposed to mean the person is just making this up for no reason?

That's so insensitive and anybody actually depressed over something like this, just gets MORE depressed after that.

While you guys sit around mocking and laughing at me, there are documented cases every year of MEN committing suicide over this EXACT, SAME, ISSUE of a woman not liking them for thugs, criminals, or some other type of guy.

This IS NOT funny.
Who said anybody was laughing? If anything, some of us shaking our heads.

Change your outlook on who you attract. Take on a more optimistic mentality. You're not even putting forth the effort. The expectations you have for a life partner are flawed. I'm not saying to lower standards; rather, stop looking for a person based on the degrees and material things and look for her inner qualities. Otherwise, you're going to be shriveled and miserable.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:15 PM

36,492 posts, read 30,820,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Some people are just insane and that goes for both men and women. If a woman can't tell me how many planets are in the solar system but idolizes Kim K then that is a woman I will not date.
Pluto?

Old 06-14-2016, 02:18 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,827,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Who said anybody was laughing? If anything, some of us shaking our heads.

Change your outlook on who you attract. Take on a more optimistic mentality. You're not even putting forth the effort. The expectations you have for a life partner are flawed. I'm not saying to lower standards; rather, stop looking for a person based on the degrees and material things and look for her inner qualities. Otherwise, you're going to be shriveled and miserable.
Several in this thread MOCKED and laughed at me committing suicide. SEVERAL did. I wonder if a THUG got up here and said he wanted to commit suicide, would you chicks on here mock and laugh at him? Of course not, you would all gather together to try to save the thug.....but of course my nerdy/educated ____ can just blow his head off and you will go on about your business.

I'm tired of the repeated statements of "find your type", "they aren't your type".....you aren't making any god damn sense.

If I'm an educated black man, my TYPE are educated black women.

If the educated black women are doing the SAME THING like the hood/ghetto black women are, which is chasing after thugs/criminals........WHERE ELSE do I go to find a black woman???

You know when people commit suicide? It's when they feel their situation is HOPELESS. I see my situation as hopeless.

I don't post for attention, I don't post because I'm bored, I don't post for an agenda. I'm posting because I'm god damn HURTING and I have done every god damn thing under the sun to try and SOLVE my problem.

- I've been to church, prayed, talked to 10 Pastors
- I've been to counseling, talked to many therapists
- I've tried to just "go on" and date other women, over and over and over again
- I've fixed every FLAW I could possibly fix

There's nothing else left to do. The situation is HOPELESS. And it just further ticks me off when I see WOMEN on here mocking me and laughing at me, knowing DAMN WELL if a thug/criminal called out for help every single one of you women would be there to HELP HIM.

How do I know? Because criminals, thugs, and convicts get thousands of love letters from women on a daily basis. When one of the Cops shoots these THUGS and criminals, you see THOUSANDS of women marching, protesting, etc.

But when it comes to men like me, you laugh.........you mock me.......you tell me to go and get a vasectomy because I'm worthless.........

You are proving my point of EVERY SINGLE THING I'VE BEEN SAYING.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:23 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:

If the educated black women are doing the SAME THING like the hood/ghetto black women are, which is chasing after thugs/criminals........WHERE ELSE do I go to find a black woman???
Maybe I missed it, but where are you meeting all of these professional women who only date thugs? Online? Real life? Both? If you're meeting them in real life, where are you meeting them?

Old 06-14-2016, 02:26 PM

10,089 posts, read 6,418,641 times
Hey, whoa there, none of US proposed that you get a vasectomy originally - that was YOUR own idea. I'm really sorry that you're apparently tormented by the idea that you're getting passed over by the women you want for "thugs" (although I don't honestly believe that's the case). However, if it's to the point that you are raging out of control and considering suicide, you need to check yourself in for in-house psychological treatment.

And I'm not laughing about that at all.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:47 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,007 times
Quote:
Several in this thread MOCKED and laughed at me committing suicide. SEVERAL did. I wonder if a THUG got up here and said he wanted to commit suicide, would you chicks on here mock and laugh at him? Of course not, you would all gather together to try to save the thug.....but of course my nerdy/educated ____ can just blow his head off and you will go on about your business.

I'm tired of the repeated statements of "find your type", "they aren't your type".....you aren't making any god damn sense.

If I'm an educated black man, my TYPE are educated black women.

You know when people commit suicide? It's when they feel their situation is HOPELESS. I see my situation as hopeless.

I don't post for attention, I don't post because I'm bored, I don't post for an agenda. I'm posting because I'm god damn HURTING and I have done every god damn thing under the sun to try and SOLVE my problem.

- I've been to church, prayed, talked to 10 Pastors
- I've been to counseling, talked to many therapists
- I've tried to just "go on" and date other women, over and over and over again
- I've fixed every FLAW I could possibly fix

There's nothing else left to do. The situation is HOPELESS. And it just further ticks me off when I see WOMEN on here mocking me and laughing at me, knowing DAMN WELL if a thug/criminal called out for help every single one of you women would be there to HELP HIM.

How do I know? Because criminals, thugs, and convicts get thousands of love letters from women on a daily basis. When one of the Cops shoots these THUGS and criminals, you see THOUSANDS of women marching, protesting, etc.

But when it comes to men like me, you laugh.........you mock me.......you tell me to go and get a vasectomy because I'm worthless.........

You are proving my point of EVERY SINGLE THING I'VE BEEN SAYING.
But...you're the one wanting a vasectomy. You're the one wallowing in self-pity. You (Keyword: You) are the one making generalizations about Black women wanting thugs. Well, I'm putting an end to such fallacies.

You came here to vent, and we did our best to help. We're not here to coddle you. Now if you can't handle a little tough love, then that's on you. You act like some little boy crying because he got his knees scraped up or something. Now just stop with the pity party and man the f**k up!

I'm through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships