Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 01:31 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,859,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Im someone who hates hugging; so my advice is NO pressure at all just wrap your arms around her no body thrust. That way she has less a case of sexual harassment charges.
Sad. Hugs are awesome! As long as you know the person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, no... I'm actually sort of uncomfortable with full body hugs, we used to have a friend of ours and she was big chested and she'd give everyone the big full-smash-your-boobs against ya hugs... LOL, man or woman it didn't matter.

I was just trying to make a joke,

I guess the key words being 'trying to"
LOL! I know the struggle #bigboobproblems

I have a fellow busty friend, who is my height, and for some reason, one of her friends thought we were a lesbian couple! We tried to demonstrate via a hug why it would be a bad fit. We were like see...our boobs get in the way of intimacy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 01:40 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I've no problem gauging how much pressure to use when hugging a woman who's not my SO. My question is: where do I put my tongue while hugging said person?
In her ear.

Old 09-29-2015, 01:43 PM

6,883 posts, read 7,883,485 times
The best gauge is how tightly is she embracing YOU? THen make it match.

Most women would not want their boobs touched/squished except by someone they were intimate with.

Old 09-29-2015, 01:47 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,203,754 times
If you hug her like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdHaNr0OAY

You are doing it wrong.

Old 09-29-2015, 01:51 PM

15 posts, read 13,846 times
Thanks for the replies peeps! I'm glad I could inspire such an entertaining and positive thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Unless it's your mom or grandma, WHEN would you need to "embrace" a woman who is not your wife or GF???

... Huh? I'm always looking to find an excuse to embrace a woman whenever she feels it's appropriate. Unless I'm reaching down and trying to wrap one of her legs around me, who cares?

Since other people told their story, I'll tell mine. I remember this one woman I hugged on her wedding day, she had a backless wedding dress and her back skin was so soft and plushy, it was unbelievable.... Man it was hot, I did it right in front of her newly wedded husband too. I wonder how she got moisturizing lotion on her back, or maybe her skin is just naturally that soft and touchable? She wasn't fat or anything, she just had nice supple skin that I'm sure her groom thoroughly enjoyed later on that night.... FML!!!!

Old 09-29-2015, 01:53 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,120,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereIsMyHome View Post
Since other people told their story, I'll tell mine. I remember this one woman I hugged on her wedding day, she had a backless wedding dress and her back skin was so soft and plushy, it was unbelievable.... Man it was hot, I did it right in front of her newly wedded husband too. I wonder how she got moisturizing lotion on her back, or maybe her skin is just naturally that soft and touchable? She wasn't fat or anything, she just had nice supple skin that I'm sure her groom thoroughly enjoyed later on that night.... FML!!!!
Well, it rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

Old 09-29-2015, 01:53 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,600,567 times
I've been told I have soft skin, but never plushy? Sounds like a stuffed animal!

Old 09-29-2015, 01:54 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
Thanks for the replies peeps! I'm glad I could inspire such an entertaining and positive thread!!

... Huh? I'm always looking to find an excuse to embrace a woman whenever she feels it's appropriate. Unless I'm reaching down and trying to wrap one of her legs around me, who cares?

Thank God you came back, OP. You almost sent the forum into a tailspin.

Ok, look, I'm from the South, where we hug everybody.

I had a feeling your post wasn't ... made in earnest, so I dug around for your motive. It's clear since you singled out my reply that I must not have been too far from the truth.

Old 09-29-2015, 02:05 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
The best gauge is how tightly is she embracing YOU? THen make it match.

Most women would not want their boobs touched/squished except by someone they were intimate with.
IDK, its kind of fun. Sometimes I just like to make people uncomfortable. Not to sound ugly but if you have ever been hugged by a person that is mentally disabled, in a good way, well they are often very affectionate and strong. I like to throw my arms around people as tight as possible squishing my boobs against them and hold on for a long time.

Old 09-29-2015, 02:33 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,327,486 times
Quote:
"Inspire" is a stretch...

Quote:
I remember this one woman I hugged on her wedding day, she had a backless wedding dress and her back skin was so soft and plushy, it was unbelievable.... Man it was hot, I did it right in front of her newly wedded husband too. I wonder how she got moisturizing lotion on her back, or maybe her skin is just naturally that soft and touchable? She wasn't fat or anything, she just had nice supple skin that I'm sure her groom thoroughly enjoyed later on that night.... FML!!!!
"It puts the lotion on its skin!" -Buffalo Bill

Is anyone else a little freaked out by this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships