Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 07:09 PM

3 posts, read 1,903 times

Advertisements

Been married nearly 19yrs. My wife started working a part-time job about 6yrs ago because she wanted to help with the income so we could have more money which I was against. The true reasons started coming out later as she now was working and not having to stay home being a house wife. I confess I became suspicious and started calling trying to see if she was at work or at home. I did this much because her work and whereabouts at time did not add up. For nearly 19yrs, I've worked and provided for my family by my self with the help of God. All my wife's income went into paying for the internet for her online college classes as she begin to suggest that she needed more than what I'm providing. Also paypal and amazon with weekly FX and UPS shipments. The more she advanced in her college courses the more she became independent of me and also called me cheap. You all can believe me or not, but I never hit my wife as God would have punished me more; I never followed up on her that much until she start working and saying that she need her space and feel like she's in prison. I always drink a couple of beers only in the start of our marriage but now drinks much much more after spending over 15+ months in the Gulf war that left me with PTSD and depression.............and it doesn't help in what she's during to me over the last 12-15yrs. All I did and still do is go to work and come home to her and our kids for all of these years; and God knows I never cheated on her. I here things from friends like your wife and another woman was at a party while you were work. It hurt and I look some into it but just let it blew over. She leave her phone home and gets a call from another man who I work from; I know this because I did not say nothing when I picked up, but he hurried and said in a soft voice.........."what are you doing"? I said his name and he hung up. OK, enough of that lifetime story. All of this "needing my space bull @#!*", and feeling like I'm in prison started after her 10yrs legal alien visa was approved for her an American Citizenship. Started online courses and as I said, got her a job, and for the last 4 yrs she don't like my touching her. For the last year, she refuse to sleep in the same room with me. for the last month, she decide to not come back to our new 5 bedroom home inwhich God allow me to pay it off in full. This past July the 4th we lost our 5 BR break house to a fire where we and our 5 kids was away. Through Allstate, God allowed us move into a $2,444.00 a month home at their expense until we get our new home. My wife insisted that I purchase a $165,000+ Mar/Home or this $600-700th home or she will take the kids and don't come back. She did it before for a few weeks. We were in serious debt before this, but God bless us with the insurance money that paid off the new 5 br 2016 26x80 doublewide and ALL our expenses where now I or her don't have to work if we budget right with my VA and other Disabilities income but she refuse to come home and made the insurance company deposit $68.000 in her account by lying to them. She took my kids without any court involvement. Everything we have I paid off in full 3 cars and a home and all loans and bill.....she paid nothing and her name is on nothing I own. Whose in the Right!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 08:18 PM

14,246 posts, read 14,737,232 times
Moderators. Please move this post to the proper discussion matter.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:01 AM

214 posts, read 261,012 times
Default Really........

You mean the South Carolina forum isn't the place for this heart-breaking story ? Who would've figured ?

Old 10-02-2015, 10:00 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRYINGTODOWHATSRIGHT View Post
Been married nearly 19yrs. My wife started working a part-time job about 6yrs ago because she wanted to help with the income so we could have more money which I was against. The true reasons started coming out later as she now was working and not having to stay home being a house wife. I confess I became suspicious and started calling trying to see if she was at work or at home. I did this much because her work and whereabouts at time did not add up. For nearly 19yrs, I've worked and provided for my family by my self with the help of God. All my wife's income went into paying for the internet for her online college classes as she begin to suggest that she needed more than what I'm providing. Also paypal and amazon with weekly FX and UPS shipments. The more she advanced in her college courses the more she became independent of me and also called me cheap. You all can believe me or not, but I never hit my wife as God would have punished me more; I never followed up on her that much until she start working and saying that she need her space and feel like she's in prison. I always drink a couple of beers only in the start of our marriage but now drinks much much more after spending over 15+ months in the Gulf war that left me with PTSD and depression.............and it doesn't help in what she's during to me over the last 12-15yrs. All I did and still do is go to work and come home to her and our kids for all of these years; and God knows I never cheated on her. I here things from friends like your wife and another woman was at a party while you were work. It hurt and I look some into it but just let it blew over. She leave her phone home and gets a call from another man who I work from; I know this because I did not say nothing when I picked up, but he hurried and said in a soft voice.........."what are you doing"? I said his name and he hung up. OK, enough of that lifetime story. All of this "needing my space bull @#!*", and feeling like I'm in prison started after her 10yrs legal alien visa was approved for her an American Citizenship. Started online courses and as I said, got her a job, and for the last 4 yrs she don't like my touching her. For the last year, she refuse to sleep in the same room with me. for the last month, she decide to not come back to our new 5 bedroom home inwhich God allow me to pay it off in full. This past July the 4th we lost our 5 BR break house to a fire where we and our 5 kids was away. Through Allstate, God allowed us move into a $2,444.00 a month home at their expense until we get our new home. My wife insisted that I purchase a $165,000+ Mar/Home or this $600-700th home or she will take the kids and don't come back. She did it before for a few weeks. We were in serious debt before this, but God bless us with the insurance money that paid off the new 5 br 2016 26x80 doublewide and ALL our expenses where now I or her don't have to work if we budget right with my VA and other Disabilities income but she refuse to come home and made the insurance company deposit $68.000 in her account by lying to them. She took my kids without any court involvement. Everything we have I paid off in full 3 cars and a home and all loans and bill.....she paid nothing and her name is on nothing I own. Whose in the Right!!!!
1. Contact a lawyer immediately

2. Separate accounts (hope your VA disability and benefits belong to you and you only)

3. Did I mention contact a lawyer immediately?

Old 10-02-2015, 10:03 AM

86 posts, read 76,323 times
Paragraphs are your friend

Old 10-02-2015, 10:15 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Foreign wife
doublewide
5 kids
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-02-2015, 10:23 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Sounds like you need to have a talk with God.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:25 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Foreign wife
doublewide
5 kids
+ God

Old 10-02-2015, 10:26 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Get a lawyer. No one is in the right. Your aren't perfect and neither is she.

Old 10-02-2015, 11:44 AM

1,794 posts, read 4,914,536 times
Trying,
Get a lawyer. Get a divorce.
By the way, Women don't want to sleep with their fathers. It's a turn off.
Just saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships