Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Mvc

175 posts, read 183,609 times

Advertisements

Shimmy if you ever want to get beat up on the internet just post something like this in the CD relationship forum, there are plenty of know-it -alls who will try to knock you down a peg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2015, 08:29 PM

282 posts, read 219,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I think you should eat a can of baked beans about an hour before you say good bye to him for good. TOOT-a- looooo, buddy boy.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Omg that is funnnnnnny. I was gonna say, I would have dump him right there and then with the fart comment.

Is he on glue? EVERYONE farts!!! And no one can tell me when I can and can not fart!!! My fart has its own mind.... LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:30 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvc View Post
Shimmy if you ever want to get beat up on the internet just post something like this in the CD relationship forum, there are plenty of know-it -alls who will try to knock you down a peg.
Nope.

Trying to knock her UP a peg.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-02-2015, 08:30 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Omg that is funnnnnnny. I was gonna say, I would have dump him right there and then with the fart comment.

Is he on glue? EVERYONE farts!!! And no one can tell me when I can and can not fart!!! My fart has its own mind.... LOOOOOOOOOOL.
There is st least one thread here where a few guys were pretty clear they would dump a girl that farted or burped in their presence....

Old 10-02-2015, 08:31 PM

579 posts, read 555,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvc View Post
Lol.. Apparently. These people have everything figured out, that's why they are writing 24/7 advice on a relationship forum, lmao

Old 10-02-2015, 08:32 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Nope.

Trying to knock her UP a peg.
Exactly. We want her to be confident of herself and to know her own worth. When you see yourself as valuable, you won't date someone who doesn't also see you as valuable.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:33 PM

579 posts, read 555,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
There is st least one thread here where a few guys were pretty clear they would dump a girl that farted or burped in their presence....
That is a really stupid thing to dump a girl over. I guess they will be single forever

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Lol.. Apparently. These people have everything figured out, that's why they are writing 24/7 advice on a relationship forum, lmao

If you are going to make fun of people who give advice on internet forums........ then what would be our opinion on those who ask the questions....?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
I certainly woundnt dump a girl over that but it's not my favourite form of expression I must admit

Old 10-02-2015, 08:34 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
I check it on and off...because I like message boards and online communities. You might want to knock off the vitrol before it splashes back at you....because remember.....you're on here as well....asking the questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships