Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 05:27 PM

252 posts, read 187,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Do you think you deserve a beautiful girl with an amazing personality? Are you beautiful yourself?

I'm sensing a lot of entitlement and narcissism in this thread.
Yes, I do. Am I beautiful? Nah. Attractive, successful and good to the women in my life? Yup. Attracting good looking women is no thing. Attracting ones you want to keep in your life is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 05:39 PM

507 posts, read 443,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoninternetguy View Post
Yes, I do. Am I beautiful? Nah. Attractive, successful and good to the women in my life? Yup. Attracting good looking women is no thing. Attracting ones you want to keep in your life is.
If the women you want in your life aren't actually in it, they probably see you as having nothing to offer them.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
If the women you want in your life aren't actually in it, they probably see you as having nothing to offer them.
If that's what you want to take from that, be my guest sweetie.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
If that's what you want to take from that, be my guest sweetie.
Based on your other posts here, I do. If you are having problems attracting, and holding onto, quality women, the problem is you. There are plenty of good women out there. They're just choosing options that are more appealing to them, whether that is another man or an evening with a good book.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Based on your other posts here, I do. If you are having problems attracting, and holding onto, quality women, the problem is you. There are plenty of good women out there. They're just choosing options that are more appealing to them, whether that is another man or an evening with a good book.
I have no issues holding onto women. My point is that even though I meet plenty of good looking women, few interest me in anything more than short term, though there have been a few special ones.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I have no issues holding onto women. My point is that even though I meet plenty of good looking women, few interest me in anything more than short term, though there have been a few special ones.
That's not what you said. You said:

Quote:
Attracting good looking women is no thing. Attracting ones you want to keep in your life is.
Meaning: The ones you want to keep in your life don't want to be there.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
That's not what you said. You said:

Meaning: The ones you want to keep in your life don't want to be there.
Really? You know what I meant better than I did.

I meant exactly how I just explained it. If you misunderstood, now you understand, or is that too hard for you?

Old 10-05-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Really? You know what I meant better than I did.

I meant exactly how I just explained it. If you misunderstood, now you understand, or is that too hard for you?

There is nothing to explain. It would take a high-quality woman to hold your interest for more than a few months. Yet you can't seem to find one, even though there are plenty of them out there. You keep dating women who bore you. So the options are:

You either attract or approach boring women
You think women are supposed to entertain you
Like attracts like and you are boring, yourself
You are running off the high-quality women

No matter how you slice it, you are the common denominator. If you keep having the same problem over and over again, it's you.

And now, as I am so utterly bored with your responses, you will have to find someone else to give your evening a purpose.

Old 10-05-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
There is nothing to explain. It would take a high-quality woman to hold your interest for more than a few months. Yet you can't seem to find one, even though there are plenty of them out there. You keep dating women who bore you. So the options are:

You either attract or approach boring women
You think women are supposed to entertain you
Like attracts like and you are boring, yourself
You are running off the high-quality women

No matter how you slice it, you are the common denominator. If you keep having the same problem over and over again, it's you.

And now, as I am so utterly bored with your responses, you will have to find someone else to give your evening a purpose.
Look up pretentious one more time babe.

Women worth dating seriously just aren't that common. You yourself are a prime example.

It's funny how you apply how you are attracted to in men to what a high quality woman should be. Men don't care about "lucrative, high powered" careers with women. You're projecting. You also sound domineering, annoying, and naggish. All very undesirable traits. We care about unselfishness, which seems to be lost on most of today's women. There are some gems, but they're rare. We care about lack of entitlement. We care about looks. Your career success takes a back seat to the above. Stop projecting. But you can't, because that would mean admitting the basis of your go girl ideology is flawed, that men and women are different.

Last edited by Anoninternetguy; 10-05-2015 at 07:28 PM..

Old 10-06-2015, 03:07 AM

7,591 posts, read 4,161,936 times
Quote:
Look up pretentious one more time babe.

Women worth dating seriously just aren't that common. You yourself are a prime example.

It's funny how you apply how you are attracted to in men to what a high quality woman should be. Men don't care about "lucrative, high powered" careers with women. You're projecting. You also sound domineering, annoying, and naggish. All very undesirable traits. We care about unselfishness, which seems to be lost on most of today's women. There are some gems, but they're rare. We care about lack of entitlement. We care about looks. Your career success takes a back seat to the above. Stop projecting. But you can't, because that would mean admitting the basis of your go girl ideology is flawed, that men and women are different.
I am not disagreeing with you. I think those are admirable things to find in a woman and I can see how it is difficult to find one according to your list.

One thing I take issue with is the expectation that a woman should lack entitlement and even selfishness but at the same time look good. I know when I pamper myself, I am thinking about myself so there is a bit of selfishness in there. It may not be on the far scale of entitlement but its there.

Do you think it is possible to be unselfish and lack entitlement while "looking good"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships