Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 05:32 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,761,938 times

Advertisements

There is a difference between curvy and big. "Big" implies laziness to me. "Big" implies the possibility of a hygiene problem in certain areas that I would rather not find the answer to. Though there are some big women with pretty faces I tend to like athletic, skinny, or curvy (just the right amount in the right places) kind of women. I am not saying that my implications are accurate, but for me that's what is assumed. I want to look good in my clothes, I want people to notice me (lets say at the beach) therefore I want a women who strives for the same.

Old 10-16-2015, 06:08 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
What I would want ,
And what I would settle for,
and what I would not settle for ,can be summed in one phrase.
"Some one healthy and well balanced; in mind, body, and spirit."

Some one that values their life, takes care of it, and is disciplined, honorable, and wise.
One cannot help the framework they are given in life, but they can do something about their character.
If one is looking for a mate to produce children, then one should consider health issues in the children, a contribution of both parents.
Disregarding children's health is the most selfish act one can inflict.

Old 10-16-2015, 06:31 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
I personally find big women with rolls of fat, cellulite etc. complete unattractive. Its also unhealthy. A long term relationship with such a woman means that in the future, at a relatively young age, she may be facing diabetes, heart disease, coronary artery disease, a need for hip or knee replacements, and a host of other problems. Since she has no regard for her long term health, she'll probably eat even more, which costs a lot of money. She might well get so obese that she can't work, can't care for herself, and needs others to care for her. It means that she will be rather sedentary, and that's bad because I like being an active person. Who needs a woman that will just become a big liability.?

And don't tell me this doesn't happen, because I know a couple like this.

Old 10-16-2015, 07:08 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Us MEN like women who are built like Beyonce for example. Big breasts, big thighs, big BUTT, without the BIG GUT. That's called being THICK. MEN like thick women, not fat women. If you look better with your clothes on than when you take them off, there's a problem.

There's all types of gyms, workout plans, eating plans, etc., there's no damn reason for a woman to be significantly FAT today other than being damn lazy with no discipline on how she eats and exercises.
Exactly. Although, these days, it's rare to find a woman (thank God I did) who hasn't done something to alter her body. Most of the women like Beyonce have gone out and bought plastic baggies and other weirdo things to put in and on the outside of their bodies. That sort of thing should be called/labeled for what it is: Attracting by Deceit.

Sadly, 4 out of 5 (stat based on wife's pals and people we know) everyday types have done something (mainly breast implants) to alter their birth bodies just for the sake of competing with other women and attracting as many men as possible. Well, and also the they have low self esteem-- which consequently is rarely fixed that way and is highly unattractive. Therapy, people!!! Spend that chunk of change on therapy-- NOT surgery!
Yep, tragic. Yep, unattractive. Yep, herdish.

I have an aversion to liars and most forms of deceit. If you weren't born with big boobs, butt, and/or slim waistline, but bought one or all of those, then the truth is you're phony and deceitful. Hmmm.... Boy, that says a lot about the current society we are living in! Doesn't it?!

Again, I like a 'all natural' woman. And yes, my wife looks damn good and attractive without muck on her face. She looks great with or without makeup, and that's a big turn on. Bigger turn on is that she has all of her original parts, and remains unaltered. She does not subscribe to fads, so her skin remains creamy and clear--which is at a premium these days-- because so many jumped on the inking bandwagon. [YUCK] No wonder so many women like to copy my wife in hair, dress, etc.

Yep. Too many women these days have fake parts. And too many have dieted themselves into bad metabs, fat and/or anorexic bodies. They start young! My wife told me how that when she was in high school most of her pals were on ridiculous diets. She would eat her whole lunch while others munched on only half an apple or ate nothing at all. It amazed her they would and could do that. All of those people are overweight now. Do you wonder why?! BTW, my DW is a tiny thing-- with a high metab/big appetite that apparently (according to her parents) started at birth. Her parents used to complain-- the whole time she was growing up-- that she has a hollow leg. LOL! It's true!! She still has one, and maybe a hollow arm, too!! She is a little on the low blood sugar side, so she has to eat every few hours or she gets grouchy and pooped out. She could never diet even if she wanted to. I believe that is why she has always stayed in good shape. Of course, she stores any excess calories in all the right places, so that helps, too!

My gal. Real. Rare. Just right! Oh, I am a lucky man!

I dislike/am not attracted to--- fake and/or fat women. BTW, a lot of the women my wife knows are not only overweight/fat/big, but they also have implants! Weird!

Last edited by picklejuice; 10-16-2015 at 08:26 AM..

Old 10-16-2015, 11:19 AM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Socialite View Post
Yeah, guys will talk a good game about liking big butts, boobs, hips and thighs. But over look the bat wings, back boobs, she can't see her own kitty over her gut, and cankles. Don't forget fat faces, double chins, and lack of neck.

Being fat is a sign of greed and not being able to control yourself. Yeah, you can blame your sh**ty genetics and your medical issues, but you can also put the fork down. And don't give me that "I'm really healthy for a fat person" hype. If you truly were healthy, you wouldn't be overweight.
Yikes! You come off as a very angry, cranky person.

Go have a cupcake.... it will make you SO happy!

Old 10-16-2015, 11:54 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Socialite View Post
Yeah, guys will talk a good game about liking big butts, boobs, hips and thighs. But over look the bat wings, back boobs, she can't see her own kitty over her gut, and cankles. Don't forget fat faces, double chins, and lack of neck.

Being fat is a sign of greed and not being able to control yourself. Yeah, you can blame your sh**ty genetics and your medical issues, but you can also put the fork down. And don't give me that "I'm really healthy for a fat person" hype. If you truly were healthy, you wouldn't be overweight.
Bet I can beat you in arm wrestling. Lol!

Old 10-16-2015, 04:25 PM

9,100 posts, read 6,321,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrassMug View Post
I like 'em short, myself... and, obviously, I'm a boob guy (do non-boob guys exist?)
Yes, non-boob guys exist. Boobs really don't have anything to do with sexual intercourse ... and since boobs are really only fat tissue, they are more soft and sensitive than other parts of body and become a liability when sex gets 'rough.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrassMug View Post
Anyway, there are a lot of "types" I'm attracted to, but the shallow side of me would never tolerate a Kim Kardashian ass.

I already have a coffee table, and the thresholds of the doors in my homes all have a fresh coat of paint -- don't need the scuff marks.
I am no fan of the "Kardashian ass" but I do love a nice round bottom.

Old 10-16-2015, 04:27 PM

9,100 posts, read 6,321,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
I love big women, BBW's! Curves are hot and stretch marks are sexy and a sign of a real women in my opinion. Nothing beats a thick woman and they tend to have sexier feet too!
Yeah, very skinny women tend to have bony (or is it bone-y) hands and feet, turn off!

Old 10-16-2015, 04:37 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Likewise Ikf, you give soild sound advise as well, and I have learn a few things from you

It boggles me that a lot of people correlate weight lost with exercise when diet is the key, and always will be. One can exercise all they want for hours on end, but if their diet isn't spot on, all the hard work is for not.
The worst is the fact that heavy exercise makes me ravenous.

I've found that a combo of diet and exercise work for me. I'm concentrating on building muscle (lean), isometrics, cardio and diet. 1 hours of straight non stop exercise 5 days a week. But I have medical conditions which limit me.

Getting old sucks.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-16-2015, 04:49 PM

1,273 posts, read 991,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Yes, non-boob guys exist. Boobs really don't have anything to do with sexual intercourse ... and since boobs are really only fat tissue, they are more soft and sensitive than other parts of body and become a liability when sex gets 'rough.' .
What???? You seriously underestimate the boobs. Like the biggest turn on is for my boobs to be....paid attention to. The nipples are an erogenous zone for a lot of women and can be an integral part of sexual play for both the woman and her partner. Don't neglect the boobies!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships