Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 12:10 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninersfan82 View Post
I have heard many men say they like a big butt or a woman with big breasts. Obviously, bigger women tend to have these features, so why are so many men disgusted by a big woman? I am not talking morbidly obese but a woman with significant meat on their bones. Alot of men make fun of them and I don't get it. Most skinny women do not have features (some do but not a lot) .Plus most women put on significant weight after having a baby anyway so it would make more sense to like big girls.

On the other hand, I'm starting to figure out that it is a myth that all men like big breasts.
I like big breasts why shouldn't I?

Old 10-08-2015, 12:18 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,287 times
It's a cultural thing as well. Places that are overwhelming known for size, people are used to this and this is what they gravitate to. Genetics play a role as well- look at brazil, part of europe, Iran, etc. Many of these women have big hips. Many women in asia are thin. Many central americans are short.

If you are around a couple brothers, chances are you will be talking about a fat A and thickness of serena williams. As oppose to some fratty boys talking about thin suzy.

And don't be the one that says (I am such and such and I don't like such and such).

Old 10-08-2015, 12:43 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
I like big breasts why shouldn't I?
I like big breast too they fill out a dress nicely.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:44 PM

86 posts, read 76,352 times
Pretty face and a big ole rack is what I want

Old 10-08-2015, 08:23 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I like big breast too they fill out a dress nicely.
I agree! It totally helps.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:27 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Normal weight is healthier. Looking healthier and fit is more attractive. Thinness and a little bit of muscle tone are pretty attractive.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:28 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,828,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninersfan82 View Post
I have heard many men say they like a big butt or a woman with big breasts. Obviously, bigger women tend to have these features, so why are so many men disgusted by a big woman? I am not talking morbidly obese but a woman with significant meat on their bones. Alot of men make fun of them and I don't get it. Most skinny women do not have features (some do but not a lot) .Plus most women put on significant weight after having a baby anyway so it would make more sense to like big girls.

On the other hand, I'm starting to figure out that it is a myth that all men like big breasts.
Us MEN like women who are built like Beyonce for example. Big breasts, big thighs, big BUTT, without the BIG GUT. That's called being THICK. MEN like thick women, not fat women. If you look better with your clothes on than when you take them off, there's a problem.

There's all types of gyms, workout plans, eating plans, etc., there's no damn reason for a woman to be significantly FAT today other than being damn lazy with no discipline on how she eats and exercises.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:57 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,001,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Us MEN like women who are built like Beyonce for example. Big breasts, big thighs, big BUTT, without the BIG GUT. That's called being THICK. MEN like thick women, not fat women. If you look better with your clothes on than when you take them off, there's a problem.
Some of us like fat women. Likes and dislikes are not universal.

Quote:
There's all types of gyms, workout plans, eating plans, etc., there's no damn reason for a woman to be significantly FAT today other than being damn lazy with no discipline on how she eats and exercises.
As a concept I agree that anyone who wants to lose weight and dedicates themselves to it via diet and exercise can do it. With that said, I have two points to offer:

1) This comes naturally to some and very difficult to others. To be as dismissive as you are in this post is to be willfully ignorant of the challenges some people face with weight issues.

2) You're making a values statement that reflects your own preferences which you are then projecting upon others. Your values are not universal, and to speak as though they are as you have done in this post is narcissistic and self-centered. Hopefully this is just your internet behavior and not truly indicative of who you are in real life.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:10 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,828,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Some of us like fat women. Likes and dislikes are not universal.

As a concept I agree that anyone who wants to lose weight and dedicates themselves to it via diet and exercise can do it. With that said, I have two points to offer:

1) This comes naturally to some and very difficult to others. To be as dismissive as you are in this post is to be willfully ignorant of the challenges some people face with weight issues.

2) You're making a values statement that reflects your own preferences which you are then projecting upon others. Your values are not universal, and to speak as though they are as you have done in this post is narcissistic and self-centered. Hopefully this is just your internet behavior and not truly indicative of who you are in real life.
You are right, these are mainly my opinions but the OP's question was in relation to "guys in general," and I provided my opinion

Old 10-08-2015, 10:12 PM

507 posts, read 442,928 times
Quote:

Actually, if you read just a tiny little bit about endocrinology and metabolism, you will see women have a much bigger reason for being overweight than men do, but who's gender-warring?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships