Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 02:39 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpus7 View Post
... I visit more than one website that covers people all over the world. ... Time after time I read women saying what they want in a man. ... ( many wants and desires ) ... But I don't read anything that a woman says that she has to give to a man ... That may be why they don't have a man ... they don't think or consider it. ... They sound like they only care about their wants. ...
What do women really have to give a man. ... Maybe even your thoughts ... Keep it clean.

I have not read responses yet, but just to say that I have never seen men discuss what they want in a woman, other than something visually appealing and sexually-oriented. Additionally, I have never seen men state what they have to offer of themselves, either. So, what about that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 03:01 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,423,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpus7 View Post
What do women really have to give a man. ... Maybe even your thoughts ... Keep it clean.
Unlike some - I do not really see any differences between men and women in relationships. Aside from the obvious biological role in reproduction which differs - they are essentially the same in every way.

So what do women have to give men? Well - all the same things that men have to give women! Why would you expect it to be any different?

Old 11-16-2015, 03:23 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,781 times
I find gals tend to offer far more than males as in loyalty, communication, honesty, emotional support, sexual satisfication (guys complaints about sex tend to be not getting enough while gals are not enjoying it).

While guys seem to think being nice is far more than enough.

As for gals having lists while not straying what they offer in return I find that goes both ways.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:39 AM

369 posts, read 374,387 times
I understand the OP. Many Westernized women do tend to have quite a few demands for a guy in general, without seeming to have much else to offer but perhaps a pretty face and some sex every now and then. Which is, I hate to say it, kind of like a different form of prostitution.

Some of this one might say could be men's faults since a lot of men don't really require much from a woman other than she look good, that she gives them some, and that she has at least a tolerable personality.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:56 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
I understand the OP. Many Westernized women do tend to have quite a few demands for a guy in general, without seeming to have much else to offer but perhaps a pretty face and some sex every now and then. Which is, I hate to say it, kind of like a different form of prostitution. .
Dude, you've really been fishing from the wrong pond. There are some women like this, but many that aren't. Try to find the ones who aren't. They're definitely out there. It has nothing to do with being "Westernized". We're all "Westerners", and we're all different.

Old 11-16-2015, 12:33 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,251 times
All you are entitled to is whatever you put into the relationship. This is another example of listing yourself out of the game. IMO, if you approach anything with the "what's in it for me" attitude, you will constantly miss out on opportunity because of your own selfish tunnel vision. It's cool since those attitudes would mean more for me back in the single years. Too many seem to expect custom and made to order partners, when the correct way is to meet, then date, and then discover how the relationship enhances both of your lives. You can only find that info after getting to know each other....

Old 03-22-2016, 06:33 AM

6 posts, read 7,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
I understand the OP. Many Westernized women do tend to have quite a few demands for a guy in general, without seeming to have much else to offer but perhaps a pretty face and some sex every now and then. Which is, I hate to say it, kind of like a different form of prostitution.

Some of this one might say could be men's faults since a lot of men don't really require much from a woman other than she look good, that she gives them some, and that she has at least a tolerable personality.
But haven't you seen the shampoo commercial? It's because they're worth it, don't you know.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:42 AM

92 posts, read 70,064 times
Just sex and drama for the most part.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:21 AM

8 posts, read 5,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
A feminine perspective
A place to share emotions
Yummy wholesome food
Really good sex
Babies
Massages
Attention
A beautiful cozy home
Aaah, the good old days.

Old 03-26-2016, 12:11 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I find gals tend to offer far more than males as in loyalty, communication, honesty, emotional support, sexual satisfication (guys complaints about sex tend to be not getting enough while gals are not enjoying it).

While guys seem to think being nice is far more than enough.

As for gals having lists while not straying what they offer in return I find that goes both ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships