Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 06:34 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,703,401 times

Advertisements

OP, if you are envious of hot women and you want lots of free meals, just dress sharp and become a gigolo for old ladies. There are some lonely old ladies out there because men seem to die younger--they will buy you stuff just the same way some men buy hot women stuff. I also think that would have all the appeal that a woman would get out of men she's not really interested in buying her food.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:37 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Do that for a while, and she'd not longer be hot. She'd be fat!
Nah some super thirsty dude would end up paying for her liposuction.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:39 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh come on! View Post
That other thread about guys paying for dates got me thinking,

with the onslaught of horny guys fighting over hot girls on OLD sites, a hot chick could go on dates everyday and get a ton of free meals from it.

Know anyone who does this?
or if you're a hot chick, maybe this would be a good way to cut back on living costs.

Who knows, as you blow through so many dinner dates, you might find The One.
Can't imagine anyone would be that cynical to be honest.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:40 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times
I don't know what the colloquial name for it is, but there's a "trend" on dating sites (Tinder is currently the one most known for it) where women try to get men to deliver them food (Chipotle and pizza seem to top the list). Apparently it's a contest of sorts, in the "I can get more men to do my bidding than you can" variety.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:49 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:53 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,703,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
I don't know what the colloquial name for it is, but there's a "trend" on dating sites (Tinder is currently the one most known for it) where women try to get men to deliver them food (Chipotle and pizza seem to top the list). Apparently it's a contest of sorts, in the "I can get more men to do my bidding than you can" variety.
I'd call it tacky.

Who are these guys who buy women this stuff? Seriously, I would never in a million years do that sort of thing (buy someone pizza or whatever). Must be either inexperienced or have low self esteem guys who do that. Men reading this, don't be that guy. Even if you did win over a women like this, would you really want to be with someone who uses people in this way?

Old 10-08-2015, 07:00 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
I'd call it tacky.

Who are these guys who buy women this stuff? Seriously, I would never in a million years do that sort of thing (buy someone pizza or whatever). Must be either inexperienced or have low self esteem guys who do that. Men reading this, don't be that guy. Even if you did win over a women like this, would you really want to be with someone who uses people in this way?
Of course it is. The guys are stupid. The women are bad people. Both exist by the truckload.

Old 10-08-2015, 07:18 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:

with the onslaught of horny guys fighting over hot girls on OLD sites, a hot chick could go on dates everyday and get a ton of free meals from it.

or if you're a hot chick, maybe this would be a good way to cut back on living costs.

Seriously, food is not that expensive and young hot chicks don't eat much anyway. A person would have to be seriously twisted or starving to death to go to the trouble of going out with strangers just to get something to eat. Women I know are employed and can buy their own food or they are able to get food stamps.

Its sad to think in these times a woman would have to pimp herself out just to eat.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:13 AM

231 posts, read 201,917 times
Only dumb guys pay hot girls for dates. It's a waste of money and if you have to pay to go on a date with a girl, she's fake and doesn't really care for your sorry ass.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:19 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,287 times
Quote:

The problem is that too many men are slaving over these women. Bro, if you are a dude, stop worrying about women getting free meals. Be a bro, be a man. Your objective is sugar walls and giving that LONG D, not worrying about women getting free meals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships