Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 01:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Eh, he looks ok, but does nothing for me. (Had to look him up.) What kills it for me is the softness that shows up on his face.
Softness? Well, different strokes but to me, he's chiseled and practically flawless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 08:27 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
My gay crush is Matt Bomer! He had the absolute best wardrobe on White Collar.

I have a college friend who is gay. It was hilarious because people would often assume that we were dating. OMG the look on his face when someone made that mistake. LOL. We had some good laughs over that.....

Old 10-08-2015, 08:29 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Women want a straight men to take to the bedroom. A masculine, dominant man. They'll go to the mall with the gay guy.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:43 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Women want a straight men to take to the bedroom. A masculine, dominant man. They'll go to the mall with the gay guy.
Yeah....like every gay guy lives to shop for women. Not sure which of your stereotypes is more insulting...but that is all they are....incorrect stereotypes.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:02 PM

93 posts, read 75,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
How do women have ' relations ' with a gay man?
They have a relationship, they just don't have sex. Which for many(not all) women is ideal. Hence why being with a gay man.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:03 PM

93 posts, read 75,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
I think many women would prefer to take a gay man to the bedroom. Then they could get some proper sleep and not have to deal with some horny mans man.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:08 PM

507 posts, read 442,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
If I did not make it clear, that there are a few exceptions, then let me do so now. Yes, there are certainly a *few*'well know gay men that the average straight woman would find attractive. But I did not interpret the OP as thinking that it was a rare or even occasional thing. If that was his intent, his post was poorly written.
Yes, and my point is that I don't think it's that rare. My city is very gay-friendly, and there are plenty of gay men who, if you didn't see them walking hand-in-hand, you'd never know they were gay. I've worked with guys and had no idea until they brought their boyfriends to parties, etc. Then there is the whole issue of DL, married men who are really gay and hook-up with men on the side.

So unless you're into stereotyping, there's really no way you can say it's "rare" that gay men exude appeal to straight women.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:10 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindstealer View Post
They have a relationship, they just don't have sex. Which for many(not all) women is ideal. Hence why being with a gay man.
Oh there you go again claiming women don't like sex. Face it....you are wrong.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:16 PM

507 posts, read 442,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
Yeah....like every gay guy lives to shop for women. Not sure which of your stereotypes is more insulting...but that is all they are....incorrect stereotypes.
That's what annoys me about this thread. Unless one is living in Podunkville, Population 38 And We're All Related, chances are we all know at least one gay man without knowing he's gay. It's not like they all walk around wearing feather boas.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:26 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
Yes, and my point is that I don't think it's that rare. My city is very gay-friendly, and there are plenty of gay men who, if you didn't see them walking hand-in-hand, you'd never know they were gay. I've worked with guys and had no idea until they brought their boyfriends to parties, etc. Then there is the whole issue of DL, married men who are really gay and hook-up with men on the side.

So unless you're into stereotyping, there's really no way you can say it's "rare" that gay men exude appeal to straight women.
It's rare that *known* gay men exude appeal to women, in my opinion. I say that, and mean it. It holds true for me, and I get similar responses from my gal friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships