Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 06:20 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Well, that was an ugly little bit of exhibitionism, wasn't it? Get a life.
I agree... feel like I need a bath after reading that spiritually uplifting little ditty.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 06:21 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
I am 28 and was with an abusive man for over a year, but within the last 3 months he stepped up his abuse. Before he may push and shove and yell but in the last 3 months he started actually hitting/punching me, violently shoving me into walls etc. Well at one point he hit me so hard he broke my nose and gave me a concussion which I managed to call the cops and he was arrested but was released THE NEXT DAY! It's really insane how little our justice system actually gives a damn about protecting women, huh? If they really wanted to any man arrested hitting/beating a woman would get instant 10+ years of hard labor, but that requires men and cops actually giving a damn about women which they don't.

So knowing my ex (I broke up with him immediately after) won't get the shame and ridicule any man that hurts a woman deserve I came up with a plan to. Now we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone's business, and is incredibly easy to get people to believe something even if it's not true.

So what I started doing is spreading the idea that my ex was a white supremacist and a member of the KKK. Boy, it didn't take long at all before he started being shunned. He ended up losing his job, denied service, and even once as he was walking out of a bar got beat by 3 men, he could barely walk and his face was seriously messed up.

I actually called him at his apartment laughing telling him he deserves everything. He demanded I tell the truth but I told him I hope he dies an excruciating death by brain cancer. He lost his apartment soon after and moved to another town but I am sure word will spread there as well. Now I'm sure those will be saying even for what he did he didn't deserve it, but I disagree. Had he actually been given an actual punishment I wouldn't have. And don't get me wrong, I abhore the KKK and the like as well, but I think it's egregious and says a lot about how our society truly values women that a man that people think is a white supremacist/KKK member is worse than a man that hits/beats a woman.

I don't feel the least bit bad about it, and I would throw a party if I found out he had some cancer that makes him die a slow excruciating death.
Yes I can't stand a liar ( you ) but I can't stand Men that hit and abuse women a lot more than the former , karma I call it

I'm glad your finally free

Old 10-23-2015, 06:22 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,296,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You're both pretty low.
This^

Old 10-23-2015, 06:26 PM

58 posts, read 51,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
we have this thing in this country called due process, you cant just toss a person into jail for long periods of time on a whim. sorry that you dont want to follow this due process, but justice takes time.
And just how many women end up being beaten/raped/killed while this "due process" happens? When the police come only to find a woman with serious injuries and the guy is caught red handed everyone knows the chance of the guy coming back to do more harm is VERY great. I don't care about due process when it comes to abusers, I think a woman being safe from an abuser is far greater then "due process".

So long as this guy's life is ruined that's all that matters to me. I bet he'll think twice before hitting another woman, don't you think? If not, hopefully he'll do every woman a favor and jump off a bridge.

Question to the women that are saying it was wrong: Have you ever been beaten/raped or sexually assaulted by a man? If so, or even if you haven't even if the man were arrested but got away with it and was still capable of holding his head high you'd just accept you won't be getting any justice of any kind? Of course I could see how men would be against this but it is amazing to me women would rather be assaulted, the guy get off and just accept it then to see the guy pays a price for it.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:27 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,242 times
Quote:
And just how many women end up being beaten/raped/killed while this "due process" happens? When the police come only to find a woman with serious injuries and the guy is caught red handed everyone knows the chance of the guy coming back to do more harm is VERY great. I don't care about due process when it comes to abusers, I think a woman being safe from an abuser is far greater then "due process".

So long as this guy's life is ruined that's all that matters to me. I bet he'll think twice before hitting another woman, don't you think? If not, hopefully he'll do every woman a favor and jump off a bridge.
So I take it you feel better now?

Old 10-23-2015, 06:37 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,007,993 times
Quote:

Question to the women that are saying it was wrong: Have you ever been beaten/raped or sexually assaulted by a man?
Yes I have, causing permanent neurological damage.

Quote:
If so, or even if you haven't even if the man were arrested but got away with it and was still capable of holding his head high you'd just accept you won't be getting any justice of any kind?
I believe in the legal system, and I also believe in karma. However, my understanding of karma is that I don't need to help it along.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:42 PM

1,273 posts, read 990,701 times
He's going to kill you.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:42 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,767,820 times
OP:

Exactly what is the reason why you posted this word for word?

Old 10-23-2015, 06:43 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,207,670 times
Quote:

Question to the women that are saying it was wrong: Have you ever been beaten/raped or sexually assaulted by a man? If so, or even if you haven't even if the man were arrested but got away with it and was still capable of holding his head high you'd just accept you won't be getting any justice of any kind? Of course I could see how men would be against this but it is amazing to me women would rather be assaulted, the guy get off and just accept it then to see the guy pays a price for it.

Life goal met and all you accomplished is to make yourself known to everyone as a bitter lying idiot.

Congratulations.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:47 PM

58 posts, read 51,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Yes I have, causing permanent neurological damage.

I believe in the legal system, and I also believe in karma. However, my understanding of karma is that I don't need to help it along.
Well, when the legal system is so corrupt you can't expect justice what is there to do?

https://rainn.org/news-room/97-of-ev...-no-punishment

Quote:
Only three out of every 100 rapists will ever spend even a single day in prison, according to a new analysis by RAINN of Justice Department data. The other 97 will walk free, facing no consequences for the violent felony they have committed. Because rapists tend to be serial criminals, this leaves communities across the nation at risk of predators.
While the percentage of rapes reported to police has risen in recent years, a majority — 54% — still are not reported, according to the Justice Department. But increasing reporting alone won't solve the problem: only about one out of four reported rapes leads to an arrest, and only about one out of four arrests leads to a felony conviction and incarceration.
How sick is that? You should see just how many men actually get punished for abusing their woman, it's incredibly pathetic. But is it any wonder why rape and physical abuse among women is so incredibly high even in what's supposed to be a 1st world country when men that beat/rape women don't even really have to worry about getting punished for it?

As for why I posted this, I guess I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships