Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 06:50 PM

58 posts, read 51,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Life goal met and all you accomplished is to make yourself known to everyone as a bitter lying idiot.

Congratulations.
To those here perhaps but not anyone else. So women, even you think no matter how bad a man abuses a woman he should still have a chance at a life? How many men out there have greatly abused women to the point of PTSD but have great careers and a great life today? You think that's okay?

Of course as I am sure you've noticed I am very much an "ends justify the means" type person. If someone hurts someone else and they aren't punished due to technicalities or due to or whatever reason then I do believe it is acceptable to MAKE SURE they pay the price they deserved. He abused me for a long time, why DOESN'T a man that hurts women deserve to be cast out of society? And again, why is that a man that people think is racist looked down upon more than a man that abuses women?? WHY???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 06:50 PM

52,251 posts, read 52,668,250 times
OP... you made yourself look pretty bad in this thread... just sayin...... I get that he was an abuser, but don't air out your dirty laundry like you did....

Class it up a bit.....

Old 10-23-2015, 06:53 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
To those here perhaps but not anyone else. So women, even you think no matter how bad a man abuses a woman he should still have a chance at a life? How many men out there have greatly abused women to the point of PTSD but have great careers and a great life today? You think that's okay?
You are not talking about other people in your original post, you specified you and your boyfriend.

Stay on the topic YOU started.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:58 PM

645 posts, read 750,592 times
why not just be glad your free of the a-hole? I mean the guy may have deserved a good butt whooping for what he did to you...but all those lies you spread are just you stooping down to his level....if he is a women beater he's obviously already a miserable person and on the road to more misery.....like I said just move on with your life without the douche...by you being vindictive and letting what he did to you turn you into an evil person your letting him win..

Old 10-23-2015, 07:04 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
How sick is that? You should see just how many men actually get punished for abusing their woman, it's incredibly pathetic. But is it any wonder why rape and physical abuse among women is so incredibly high even in what's supposed to be a 1st world country when men that beat/rape women don't even really have to worry about getting punished for it?

As for why I posted this, I guess I just wanted to get this off my chest.
So, because the legal system is "broken" according to you, you can do whatever you can in your power to mete out your own justice?

Nope, not my thing. I would never go out of my way to stoop down to the level of people that I consider to be sub-human.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:05 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Are there other people who have physically or sexually abused you in your life?

Old 10-23-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
why not just be glad your free of the a-hole? I mean the guy may have deserved a good butt whooping for what he did to you...but all those lies you spread are just you stooping down to his level....if he is a women beater he's obviously already a miserable person and on the road to more misery.....like I said just move on with your life without the douche...by you being vindictive and letting what he did to you turn you into an evil person your letting him win..

When people deserve punishment I don't give a damn about morals and ethics. They are all arbitrary anyway. So what if by others standards I "stooped down to his level"? I don't care if I have to get on my knees, so long as he suffers that's all that matters to me. Not just for me but for all the other women that have been abused only to be laughed in their faces by our justice system by giving paltry sentences or even getting in trouble for it at all.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
So, because the legal system is "broken" according to you, you can do whatever you can in your power to mete out your own justice?
Of course. I have little empathy for those that do harm and will gladly make sure someone that isn't punished gets punished.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Are there other people who have physically or sexually abused you in your life?
No, but that's completely irrelevant. The fact in I was badly abused, the police are a total joke and couldn't care less if a man they release goes straight back to beat/rape/kill the woman.

I find it disturbing how many women here are so nonchalant about this. Just goes to show you how women are so used to not getting any justice from abusers they just accept it, and even if thousands of other women are beaten/raped/killed because of our justice system it's all perfectly fine so long as "due process" is done.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:17 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
I find it disturbing that you think this will magically make him stop being angry and abusive towards women...

But then again I don't believe your story anyway and I'm really just killing time posting on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships