Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2015, 10:29 PM

1 posts, read 677 times

Advertisements

My boyfriend moved out in June and got his own apartment. I cut off all contact from him for about a month and he came running back and we decided to give it another try. He gave up his apartment and moved back in, in August. he moved out again at the end of September telling me " My heart is not in this, I like you but don't love you. I asked him why did he come back he said to see if we were going to work. I was confused because he had only been back two months. he says he love me but not in love with me. My heart broke into thousands of pieces. I couple of weeks later I decided to forgive him and move on. I sent him a long text one day saying I forgive him and I wish him the best. he responded and said "Thank You". the very next morning he text me asking did I still have some of his clothes, which I found weird. He than waited a couple of more days and asked if I had seen an item of his "on his side of the bed". I was like your side of the bed. So yesterday he text me because he seen me, telling me he miss the kids ( my kids not his) and he miss my cooking and rubbing my body down. then he proceeded to send me emoji couples saying that was us. I told him to meet up with me so we did. I asked him did he regret leaving he said " no because I did it twice". I said do you miss me he said a little. I asked him , Why he don't love me he said he does love me he's just not in love with me. I sat there in confusion again. After that conversation I went hime thought about it and unfriended him on Facebook and blocked him from calling me. I feel like I just wasted 3 years of my life. I just want to know why, why is he so confusing. Why he just can't move on to someone he can LOVE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2015, 10:33 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
This has nothing to do with California.

Why can't you just ignore him, block him and move on.

By the way a revolving door of men is not good for your children.

Old 10-24-2015, 10:36 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,443,944 times
This same thing is also posted in Alabama forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships