Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2015, 11:05 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,187,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Holy crap this!!

Why are you still posting about the bad men you used to date when you say you are currently in a relationship with a stable guy?

Something doesn't add up here. I'm surprised no one else has picked up on it.

Hot damn you are a hot mess.
I think it's neurosis. She's in a relationship with this guy, but already doesn't see it working and is expecting it to run into the ground like the previous. So, I suppose it's getting ready in advance.

She did mention is a previous thread she worries if this guy is gonna change and turn out like the others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2015, 11:08 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
I think it's neurosis. She's in a relationship with this guy, but already doesn't see it working and is expecting it to run into the ground like the previous. So, I suppose it's getting ready in advance.

She did mention is a previous thread she worries if this guy is gonna change and turn out like the others.
Didn't she say she's known the current guy ahe's dating since they were kids or something?

Man I feel like we know the OP's whole life story Lol...

Old 10-26-2015, 12:20 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Didn't she say she's known the current guy ahe's dating since they were kids or something?

Man I feel like we know the OP's whole life story Lol...
Known this one since HS I think. The one she's known she she was 10 was the guy who lived with her that she just dumped. This guy was in the friendzone for years due to his smoking, and his beard (OP doesn't like the full beard thing). Now she's decided to date him because he's always been one to be there for her, and help her.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:25 AM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,312 times
Is it me, or is the OP becoming the female version of BrantleyGilbert? Lol.

Old 10-26-2015, 06:43 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,030,584 times
As good as our relationship is now, I am worried it could end. Learned behavior I suppose.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:24 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
As good as our relationship is now, I am worried it could end. Learned behavior I suppose.

Both of you are used to chaos in your relationships. You either won't be able to handle not having this chaos and one of you will sabotage things or you will start having chaos (the more likely scenario) and this will sabotage the relationship.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:33 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,208,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
One thing that's for sure is that it's hard to find a mix of these two guys lol
perhaps Duck Dynasty

We all know the current dude is just the stand in boyfriend until she can find someone better

Old 10-26-2015, 10:37 PM

314 posts, read 236,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Sorry, how simpler could he have put it for you. Hes content for now, until he finds something better and leaves. He wants to get married, but made it clear he doesn't want to move in with you and he's letting you know from the start. He has put a perimeter in "I will never move and you will never move in". That sentence would be my exit no matter how desperate I was. Your "perfect" man is there until someone else comes around. ( otherwise you wouldn't be posting if you had any doubts)

Old 10-26-2015, 11:00 PM

2,492 posts, read 3,028,204 times
I think Johnston County NC would be perfect for the OP. Lots of her type of men and she will mesh well with a good portion of the female population.

I've known several women with the same issues. It's more common then we think. They usually are oblivious that the problem is them because it doesn't become painfully obvious till they are past the age to easily do something about it. Even trashy,undereducated and needy women have some sort of sexual appeal in their youth. Two kids and 20 years later,not so much.

Old 10-27-2015, 05:51 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,030,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxm98 View Post
Sorry, how simpler could he have put it for you. Hes content for now, until he finds something better and leaves. He wants to get married, but made it clear he doesn't want to move in with you and he's letting you know from the start. He has put a perimeter in "I will never move and you will never move in". That sentence would be my exit no matter how desperate I was. Your "perfect" man is there until someone else comes around. ( otherwise you wouldn't be posting if you had any doubts)
He has said he does not want to move into my house, nor does his house have room for all of us. However, he does say things that say he is in for the long haul. Like over the weekend he said that I would eventually end up on the farm with him. He did not elaborate. Last night he said he had 5 years left of raising his kids, then he would just have mine to help raise.

I really do not know what he is saying and I am sure you do not either. But I do know that we have only been dating two months, so he does not have to explain anything to me yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships