Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 09:11 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,831,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty30 View Post

...I can see clearly now...
the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright
Sun-Shiny day

OK, honestly now.
Wouldn't you really rather be in a bed full of hot, writhing, bodies in the throes of sexual ecstasy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 07:48 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Is this the same man who is separated from his wife and refuses to give you details about their relationship? If he is the same guy, he's not ready to settle down with anyone. Don't take this relationship seriously, he's all about enjoying freedom at this point in his life. The fact that he wants a threesome tells you he doesn't want a solid commitment. Sorry.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:00 AM

119 posts, read 517,729 times
I know you already decided not to do this, but I wanted to add my opinion and experience here.

From personal experience....don't do it. I'm a female and we had another guy, not another girl. It didn't ultimately ruin our relationship, but it sure did add to the stress we were already under. That, plus the combination of other issues ultimately ruined our relationship.

Also, I was confused by your post but it sounds like he wants another girl, but no guys? Who is he trying to sexually please here? Himself...he has no regard for your sexual desires and needs. A good partner will be looking to please you, not themselves always.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:20 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,831,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconzemius View Post
..it sounds like he wants another girl, but no guys?...he has no regard for your sexual desires and needs. A good partner will be looking to please you, not themselves always.
I agree.

If he was a sincere, sensitive, partner he would have suggested an orgy instead of a three way.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:02 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
If you were to do this, you should definitely make him have to perform with a male as one of the conditions of your involvement in this scenario. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:04 AM

397 posts, read 1,025,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
If you were to do this, you should definitely make him have to perform with a male as one of the conditions of your involvement in this scenario. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
See, I think we are thinking alike here....

Old 02-01-2008, 10:11 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen_SDCA View Post
See, I think we are thinking alike here....
Yes. You know what they say about great minds ...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:07 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,608,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
I felt like I needed a shower, a mouthwash, and a two hour nap.
You forgot to add STD check! I don't know what the hell I was thinking with my first and only menage a trois!

Old 02-01-2008, 11:21 PM

107 posts, read 96,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty30 View Post
Now my boyfriend has been talking about having an a la trois for a while here and there. So this week we get into it and he's like would i mind? At first he asked if i would mind if someone watched us or if we watched etc. So i was like i don't know .... i have had thoughts of being with a female but not seriously. So the next day he says a friend calls him up and she's always been open to joining in though he's never gone that route before. So the topic did come up and she's open and yes she does have a male friend who can join in. He says that the man is NOT to get comfy with him but he wouldn't mind not having him in the picture and he doesn't know how he would react to watching us. He ofcourse would be looking forward to the females getting along. Anybody who's been through this .... how did you feel after. Did the guy's attitude towards you change .......... etc
ok let me tell you I have done this in my past. There was nothing wrong but he wanted to see me with another female and male at same time. I did not have any problem with other females because I have been with them before. Having another man was different and was not so sure about this but wanted to try. I told him I would only do this if he join all of us in bed otherwise I would not participate. He said okay and we set up date at new years day. He bring two ladies but only one man. We started to drink wine and have dinner then we all go to spa inside hotel room. It was very nice. After spa, we lay down in bed and start making love to eachother. What surprise me most is he and other man start to make love. I did not expect to happen. This other man and him start doing things to eachother for many hours. First start out kissing, then do other stuff. I think its scary because I did not see protection and was worried for disease. After he finish with man, then he start with me and other girl. It was a good night and I recommend this in you to try only once and see if you like it.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:59 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
LOL....I would NEVER require this as part of the "deal". After all, it is about what *I* get off on too, right?

Believe it or not, there are some couples in this world that mutually enjoy bringing another female, and only another female into the mix. There are also those that bring another male in, without any "bi" play involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships