Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2008, 04:16 AM

9 posts, read 15,411 times

Advertisements

Because Most Woman Dont Know Know How To Get A Man So They Have Show Off They Body So A Man Will Notice Them It Dont Draw My Attention Though

Old 02-19-2008, 06:30 PM

4 posts, read 14,875 times
well it sound like an old Buffalo Bill's Days you know bunch of prostitutes at the poker bar that where men easily pick up from there. but it a sins at that time. nowdays almost young girl and women start to show some skins. pretty sure that they haven't hit the Bible in their lifetime. if they did hit the Bible for sure all the guys will be tame and not get wild horse about it you know nature of men to look at. wish more ladies are wisdom enough not to rise an tempter, better to stay lower, because really men are innocent enough to look at candies you know. it sad in this world getting worst, women don't think about God at the moment. do you dare to show some skin to God if God is right here? surely women will run and escape that for sure. where are the parents teaching? thinking being sexy is okay and that's no respect. you only to show your skin to your only husband but no one else. the world need to go back to basic one not to go futher more. being sexy cost your life at different variety of reason. believe it it not worth to show some skin. respect your body and thank God that didn't start any trouble with wolves. when you get older and wish you didn't start the fire with the skin showing and then your little girl see this and already had start more fire. come think of it. don't pass along to all other innocent natives girls. they need their education and get smarter than guys.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:04 AM

28 posts, read 73,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
OH, I agree, of course people make judgements and assumptions. I don't think its right but it happens.

Its funny how men believe they are superior but then the belief that women shouldn't dress provocatively because men can't control themselves.
Lindsey, your posts are proof that you are a sexist, you have generalized all men as thinking only about clothes for sex, and now that they think themselves superior and they can't control themselves. If your a feminist, its ironic that you generalize males with sweeping assumptions in a sexist manner. Would you dislike it if I claimed all women are nieve about sex, that women all think themselves inferior to men, that all women use their bodies to gain an advantage? I assume that you would be offended by those statements and rightfully so. Can't you share an opinion about some men's behavior without being sexist against all males?

Old 11-16-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
How often do you hear of women loosing over the man wearing nothing but a speedo and raping him?

You don't, because society has made it OK for men to not be able to control themselves AND put the blame on the woman.
It is against state and federal law for a man accused of rape to use what the victim was wearing as a defence. Of course it is not a justification to say "well look what she was wearing". She was talking about men looking. How stupid do you think men are that we cannot control our own eyes? Did you actualy belive a guy that stared at your T&A and when you said, "Excuse me!" did you belived him that he couldnt help it? Of course he can help it. The point is, women can choose what they want to wear, and men can choose to look at them, thats a fact of life and until, so maybe you should listen to her advice that if you are so offended by men looking, your only choice is to change your outfit or be offended. You seem like the kind of person who would dress sexy just to yell at men for looking at you.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:20 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,594,214 times
I like girls with clothing optional.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:32 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,629,468 times
I am not a woman that "lets it all hang out" - outside of the bedroom or when not at the beach. My two exceptions. Hee.

I dress a trendy-conservative - and I'm not comfortable letting my booberoos hang out all over the place in public, and I am even modest on how much of my stomach I will show when wearing jeans and a shirt. I am a "glimpse girl" - not a HEREYAGOBABYCOMETOMAMA girl.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I am not a woman that "lets it all hang out" - outside of the bedroom or when not at the beach. My two exceptions. Hee.

I dress a trendy-conservative - and I'm not comfortable letting my booberoos hang out all over the place in public, and I am even modest on how much of my stomach I will show when wearing jeans and a shirt. I am a "glimpse girl" - not a HEREYAGOBABYCOMETOMAMA girl.

And to be honest, more men I think would find that much more appealing then the over the top look. Leaving a little to the imagination can be very sexy.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:48 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,566,846 times
So Lindsey, you said that men are evil because they think about sex.

My, aren't we being a bit self-righteous? Women think about sex as much as men, that dosen't mean that we'll act on it. Humans are sexual beings. You were born out of sex and yet you think it's disgusting to think about it? You need help. Get some.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:50 AM

13,783 posts, read 26,200,024 times
To answer the OP, perhaps they want a tan

Old 11-16-2008, 09:06 AM

5,802 posts, read 11,831,832 times
It's all about the freudian gratification of castrating men, many women do it -consciously or not-out of power playing/bitchyness : "I'm fashionable, I show skin, I'm sexy, I'm out there to make a kill,but don't you dare look at me, you lusting low-life ugly masculine weasels, only my boyfriend/husband/boss has the right to..."
And afterwards they complain about getting raped...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships