Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2015, 03:33 AM

54 posts, read 53,090 times

Advertisements

Is this bad ?this is the only way i can meet woman
Im glad theres online dating for sure but if it was just traditional dating all the time i be in big trouble

Since a long time ago its just been a lot of work getting to know woman then finding out they dont want to date

And if a girl usually jumps on me at the night club i may turn a simple fling into something better depending if we along
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 06:14 PM

1,000 posts, read 2,350,361 times
I almost always meet people during happy hours or nights out on weekends. There's nothing wrong with that, a social scene is supposed to draw people together.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:41 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
Im glad theres online dating for sure but if it was just traditional dating all the time i be in big trouble

Since a long time ago its just been a lot of work getting to know woman then finding out they dont want to date

And if a girl usually jumps on me at the night club i may turn a simple fling into something better depending if we along
Do you live in the US?

The way you type makes you sound like Tarzan, so I'm not surprised that environments where talking is not that important would work.

Old 11-01-2015, 07:44 PM

273 posts, read 240,747 times
^^^ LOL, Me Tarzan, you Jane...

Old 11-01-2015, 07:50 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,369,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post

All you seem to express is that YOU are LAZY..that you want to be approached and seal a deal..and then feel you can walk away ( Yep/Player personified)...

Hey...You get what you look for..No effort will only lead to short term gratification..yet I get the sense..that's only what you are seeking....

Hey BTW..There'e loads of women just like you..so enjoy.. BUT IF you are looking for a good and healthy relationship..GROW-up..because all good things required work..Nothing instant in relationships..but getting sex..nothing much will ever come of it given such an attitude IMO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Do you live in the US?

The way you type makes you sound like Tarzan, so I'm not surprised that environments where talking is not that important would work.
LOL...

Old 11-01-2015, 10:34 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,769,668 times
Aside from 4 of the guys I've dated/slept with, the rest were from the internet. The last person I slept with not from the internet was 2 years ago. If I didn't have the internet I would be one lonely and depressed panda.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:30 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,454,216 times
No, it is normal. The bars & dating sites/apps are things that all singles do. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone single that does not do one or both of those avenues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships