Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 10:47 AM

162 posts, read 203,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Except he was having sex with others while they were separated and he does not appear to feel guilty about his sexual activities and does not keep bringing those up to his wife.

If he cannot accept her behavior then he should accept his own.
It's not the sleeping part that I am particular extremely bothered by. You can usually work that out. It's the fact that his wife did it with his 3 friends that is f**ked up. Me personally there would have been 4 relationships ending that night she admitted to sleeping with them to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 11:04 AM
YAZ

7,706 posts, read 14,083,430 times
Wow.

I have some friends that are DIVORCED and their wives are still friends of mine. I wouldn't even consider sex with these beautiful ladies.

I was a friend of their marriages first, and that respect carries on even years later.

So many fish in the sea, why complicate matters?

Old 11-11-2015, 11:07 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,056,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Yes taking the nuclear option and destroying the child's life is always best.
How is it destroying the child's life?

If anything, they'll know what kind of monster their mother is pretty early on.

Not sure why people are so opposed to actions having consequences.

Old 11-11-2015, 11:09 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I guess so! Seriously, (not that I'd ever stoop to that level of skankiness), even if I outright threw myself at them, there is no way one of the Mr.'s friends would take me up on it. Whether out of respect or outright fear of him, none of them would be mackin' on his squirrel.

Seriously. This is how careful my husband (then) room mate was:

I spilled a shot of DH's expensive tequila while he was upstairs. Jokingly I told his room mate "uh-oh! Don't tell him a spilled this!!!" DH was halfway downstairs when "Dude, she spilled your tequila!!!!!".

I asked him what was up with that?! He told me something that "guys don't lie to each other, it could be a test or something." Freaks. /lol

I thought it was funny, but in all fairness they work in a very infidelity-ish line of work, so they can go to the opposite extreme.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-11-2015, 11:49 AM

1,979 posts, read 3,525,573 times
As inappropriate as this was on your wife's part, it's even worse what your friends did.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:00 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,342,832 times
Divorce her, disown your so-called "friends", and get the hell out and away! If it were me, I'd be long gone!

Old 11-11-2015, 12:12 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
If the OP had such a big problem with this - why did he stay with her for 3 YEARS after he found out? That's what I can't figure out.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:21 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEARtehSPEAR View Post
Well, a few years back, my wife and I got back together, and had our second child. For two years prior to us getting back together, we were separated, with no intentions of getting back together. During that time, she slept with three of my friends.

I let her know that I never think about anyone else she slept with, because I was having sex during that time as well, and I honestly don't care that she was. I only think of my friends that she slept with. She just honestly seemed to be very cold and insensitive about the situation. I left the room visibly upset for almost an hour, and she never came to check on me. How should I feel about this?

Ridiculous.

[get over it]

Old 11-11-2015, 12:22 PM

273 posts, read 240,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
If the OP had such a big problem with this - why did he stay with her for 3 YEARS after he found out? That's what I can't figure out.
This. Either forgive her or divorce her. If you stay with her and hold this over her head that is on you. Yes it is low that she did that but at the same time you need to get out if you can't move on.

EDIT: just read you were HAVING SEX TOO. What in the hell? Just move on, quit being a hypocrite.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:26 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,405,340 times
I don't think the issue is that she had sex, but had sex with 3 of his close friends. That is low, almost like she wanted to get back at him harshly.

He may have had sex, but it wasn't with any of her close friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships