Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 05:55 PM

15,070 posts, read 10,089,802 times

Advertisements

Post a blog... drive traffic to it... make money on ads. Just like anyone can say anything they want in these threads... any idiot can write a blog and claim to be an expert.

I've read tons of blogs that are far more interesting and enlightening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 08:07 PM

906 posts, read 711,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
It's not a fact for men who are above it. It may be a fact for you and those of your ilk. But it isn't a fact for everyone, thank goodness.
What is "my ilk"?

Old 11-13-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is pretty funny, you have no right what so ever to "dismiss" anyone but yourself.
I have a right not to be mocked. The lady called my views idiotic, ludicrous, and misogynistic. She then referred to me as "princess" in an attempt to emasculate me. I have a right to dismiss someone who is being overly antagonistic towards me...any further exchange we would have had would have proven itself of no value. No need to communicate with someone like that.

They say, hurt people hurt people. Im not hurting, I dont need to be hurt.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:26 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumisgood View Post
Being a lesbian doesn't work.

Man+Woman=Life.

Woman+Woman=??
Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
That I was serious was the joke! I mean theoretically!

Are you telling me she doesnt exist? Closest thing to a princess I ever saw, could have fooled me.

My ancestral lands are basically her ancestral lands...so it's weird for me. Shes actually "the girl next door", down by the lake. Well, at least, if she ever went back to Africa. Sigh.

Anyway, it doesnt matter because I'm going back to Africa and she and her father are going to remain lost abroad. I'm just saying, damn, a princess? Like, a real, in the flesh, princess? How is Africa going to lose a princess?

I don't know that they are waiting for me, but there are plenty of other princesses out there. Perhaps I should concern myself with them.
Oh, I get it. You come from a place where women are second-class citizens. In this country, we are not. If you can't wrap your head around that, oh well.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Being a lesbian doesn't work for life.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Within the cultural context you were raised your attitude makes so much more sense. It's the result of a patriarchal society that views women at status symbols and commodities. The machismo dripping from your mouth is the result of cultural conditioning so I can't blame you entirely, only partially.
Well said.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:32 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
It works for many people. Why do you feel the need to spew your vitriol on a thread that has nothing to do with this? Geez. Just leave it be.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
No one said life was fair. I find it funny that some are still complaining about the facts of life. This is like a poor man complaining about women wanting non poor men. Its like a 40 year old lady complaining about how 20 year olds get all the attention. Or a 25 year old man complaining that that 35 year old men get all the women because they have the money for it. No, its not fair. Its life.
No, there are actually men who are not misogynistic a-holes. They're pretty cool.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
There are plenty of lesbians who feel differently. And guess what? They aren't concerned what you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships