Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 01:05 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,464,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Here's some advice for all you men who are soooo bitter about women trying to be equal.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

Newsflash: a lot of those women would prefer to pursue their own goals and dreams than cater to your sorry asses. Maybe if you weren't so pathetic, women would give you second glances.

The problem isn't that these women want careers. The problem is that they don't want YOU!!! They want real men, and real men respect strong women.
LOL... I can see some of these threads are starting to get to you... you probably need to do what I do sometimes and jus step away for a few days.. LOL

This place isn't reality, most people in real life are much more reasonable, and logical. Internet forums tend to be a collecting house of people that are be a bit off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 01:08 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,604,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... I can see some of these threads are starting to get to you... you probably need to do what I do sometimes and jus step away for a few days.. LOL

This place isn't reality, most people in real life are much more reasonable, and logical. Internet forums tend to be a collecting house of people that are be a bit off.
LOL you're probably right. I had mono a couple weeks ago and now I have strep, and I'm going stir crazy in the house!!!

I think I need to eschew CD for Netflix for a little bit.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:04 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,222,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question2015 View Post
Every human being should be able to support themselves. However, this is not a highlight for what men find attractive. Physical looks, youth etc etc. is what really matters. A georgous young woman doesn't even have an online dating profile, because she has men of all ages chasing her nonstop. Not very of them hold it against her, that her degree is from a community college or that she currently is making a low salary. Lets be real about this. Women spend billions of dollars each year to enhance the way they look, because they get it.
I think you'll find that gorgeous young women do have OLD profiles because it gives them more options to choose from. Career women are more than capable of progressing their career and looking after their physical health. This is why women of all age groups are still getting married. It's sad that some of you guys have become so bitter, but I guess i'ld be bitter too if I was getting rejected left, right & centre.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:12 PM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question2015 View Post
Not to mention, fighting in actual wars and dying by thousands. I love how certain women are so stuck on equality of outcomes, instead of focusing on equality of opportunity, and are trying so very hard to be like men. Here is a secret ladies, men like women, not other men.

Dating always has been different for men and women. While many things have changed socially and in the dating market, these differences will always remain for the simple fact that we are attracted to very different things, and have very different needs and wants as to what to get out of a relationship. Equality isn't sameness. Men want women because of their femininity and women want men because of their masculinity. Both are the very base of our nature.

Totally agree, but I think MOST people know that.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-12-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
LOL you're probably right. I had mono a couple weeks ago and now I have strep, and I'm going stir crazy in the house!!!

I think I need to eschew CD for Netflix for a little bit.

Ohhhh! Binge watch GOT or Orange is the New Black, or whatever catches your interest. I'm jealous.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:15 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,604,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Ohhhh! Binge watch GOT or Orange is the New Black, or whatever catches your interest. I'm jealous.

I'm already caught up on those but open to suggestions. lol.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:22 PM

565 posts, read 431,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xolisiwe View Post
I think you'll find that gorgeous young women do have OLD profiles because it gives them more options to choose from. Career women are more than capable of progressing their career and looking after their physical health. This is why women of all age groups are still getting married. It's sad that some of you guys have become so bitter, but I guess i'ld be bitter too if I was getting rejected left, right & centre.
I'm neither bitter nor having any difficulties in dating, but thanks for caring. Perfect 10s do not have OLD profiles, because they don't need them. I used to do OLD and have never seen one, I was however able to date several other women, all at the same time. They were still attractive, just not gorgeous.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:23 PM

477 posts, read 313,940 times
So many generalizations in this thread, women did this, now women do that. Women date like 50 guys at once but they only really care about their careers. We don't all walk in lock step with each other, some of us do focus primarily on our careers, but plenty of us place families first. And plz, every girl is not multi-dating. Don't paint everybody with the same brush.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:23 PM

102,132 posts, read 107,402,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsFan20 View Post
I think that what a lot of women are finding is that they are putting off relationships until their mid-late 30's and realizing too late in life that, hey, their looks have passed them by and that's what a lot of guys are into.

So mid 30's career woman who let herself go in favor of her career is short of options in the dating pool.

Sorry, but this is a fact. I've dated a few. They are the ones that get SUPER upset with you when you are truthful about things like this with them.
Nice theory, bro, except that a lot of women look great in their 30's. Since when do women "let themselves go in favor of [their] career"? I've never heard of that, nor seen it.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. :-/

Old 11-12-2015, 02:28 PM

Quote:
I'm already caught up on those but open to suggestions. lol.
House of Cards, Extant, Battlestar Gallitica, Downton Abbey?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships