Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 07:36 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,040 times

Advertisements

Did she shave her as a show of solidarity for a friend with cancer? Or did she just do with because she wanted to?

LC30: IMHO, there isn't anything wrong with tattoos, but some folks don't find them attractive. If the OP doesn't find them attractive, then it makes sense that he hopes his GF doesn't get one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 07:37 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,312,671 times
Women with Shaved heads=yuck
Women with excessive tats=yuck x2

Dump her she's attention hungry. If my gf did that it would be the quickest breakup of all time. Actually I wouldn't even break up she would just never hear from me again.

Old 11-14-2015, 07:46 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Did she shave her as a show of solidarity for a friend with cancer? Or did she just do with because she wanted to?

LC30: IMHO, there isn't anything wrong with tattoos, but some folks don't find them attractive. If the OP doesn't find them attractive, then it makes sense that he hopes his GF doesn't get one.
LOL yeah I know

I just thought it was funny that all

Old 11-14-2015, 07:46 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,470,434 times
It's her choice, but if it's attention-seeking behavior, it's not healthy. And such behavior can also lead to seeking inappropriate attention from other men. Your choice is to deal with it or break up. It sounds like the latter course of action could be the wiser one.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:01 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
Classy and mature! You're a real winner.
Hey, at least he is honest.

I think OP should be more concerned with the attention-seeking rather than the shaved head (I like bald chicks myself but they aren't for everyone). The attention-seeking would be more a viable reason to dump her than shavings her head.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:05 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Very extreme behavior. She can do whatever she wants....but you need to note that women don't do stuff like this out-of-the blue for no reason. She's craving attention - and in a very negative way. She is unbalanced and wanting drama. Unless you also crave giving her attention take this as a warning - you'll constantly be trying to figure out her latest antics...but there'll never be a reason you can understand.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:20 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,641,337 times
First off what age afe we talking here as this would be something a mini teen might come up with just because. If out of high school shes old enough to know better as an employer could find this unhireable. Would think you may be squeamish as now you feel like your dating a guy. Think mental health not her issue but her making a statement to the world and what that is would have no clue. She would be annoyed too if you showed up with a tat on your face and ear and tongue plugs. Would have thought she would have told you prior to doing this. Not sure you had much of a relationship going so I would get going and be gone! Better luck next time.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:25 AM

167 posts, read 167,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
I wouldn't be attracted to a woman with a shaved head. You might want to consider if you want to stick around. It'll take at least 1-2 years for her hair to grow back to something semi-feminine.
did you not see Demi Moore in G.I. Jane?

OP, post a nude pic of her and let us decide if you should be embarrassed or not.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:43 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
If you think she's such an attention seeker - why are you with her?

Old 11-14-2015, 08:49 AM

513 posts, read 897,268 times
shaved as in slick bald or just cut short/shorter? either way actually makes no difference except in your perception.

several years ago my wife's hair touched her beltline. she went for "trim" and came back with it above her bra strap. I HATED it, but she loved it. I made it clear how much I hated the look and only later did I realize how much I hurt her feelings because she was so proud of her new hairdo. I finally grew up and learned to support her, you should do the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships