Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 10:44 PM

26 posts, read 18,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
For a dude who had no relationship 2 days ago, and is now married, I wouldn't be calling out anyone on rebound.

Give us a moment as none of us has had the time to congratulate you on your 48 hour dating, engagement, and marriage....

Mazel tov!
I have now seen what kind of users are on this site. It is shameful of what they do or what they did. If they came crawling to me I wouldn't give them the time of day. I am through with wasting my time with a bunch of liars and people who are not worth it. Maybe if the people find out what they want in the future they might succeed but st this point they have tons to learn. It is a shame how people rebound on to other people and try to hide the fact of diverting to some other topic. I have seen the true colors here. Hopefully people will learn someday .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 10:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mounts Love n Optimal View Post
I have now seen what kind of users are on this site. It is shameful of what they do or what they did. If they came crawling to me I wouldn't give them the time of day. I am through with wasting my time with a bunch of liars and people who are not worth it. Maybe if the people find out what they want in the future they might succeed but st this point they have tons to learn. It is a shame how people rebound on to other people and try to hide the fact of diverting to some other topic. I have seen the true colors here. Hopefully people will learn someday .
I think this post would be better directed at yourself. You seem to be the only liar here!

Old 11-17-2015, 10:58 PM

26 posts, read 18,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I think this post would be better directed at yourself. You seem to be the only liar here!
Whatever you say because your statement is worthless . Learn of what you want and not play games with flipping to other people and stay with one person. Then you will be hopefully trusting

Good bye and good luck

Old 11-17-2015, 11:02 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Way too little information to speculate. But, anything is possible. However, it must be said, in this great seething mass of humanity, exactly half of which are persons of the opposite (or same) sex, it is impossible to "hasn't met the right person yet." Impossible. So... when people over 30 say this, it is an indication to me that they will never meet the right person. Mainly because they simply do not have the ability to understand that the right person is who they decide is the right person. Assuming of course that someone is there to be considered at all. It is more up to them than it is up to anyone they might meet. And... just saying.. 275 is still pretty big. Works against guys more than it does against women. FWIW
And how do you figure this?

Old 11-17-2015, 11:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Whatever you say because your statement is worthless . Learn of what you want and not play games with flipping to other people and stay with one person. Then you will be hopefully trusting

Good bye and good luck
Wow. I certainly have learned a lot from you. Thank you.

By the way - I've been married for 10 years. So…

Old 11-17-2015, 11:10 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:

Good bye and good luck
In all honesty, your problem isn't about your weight or your age....just sayin'

Old 11-17-2015, 11:35 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
And how do you figure this?
You are not the first to take me to task for this line in this thread. Hmmm. I must be onto something. Since I've already explained myself upthread, I'd like to answer your question with a question, if you don't mind: what is the equivalent term for BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) that women use to describe the big guys that they admire? I'll take my answer off the air.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:42 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
It's not universal, of course, nothing is. But there is a strong grouping/bunching of what is considered attractive. Much of this transcends both cultures and time having to do with symmetry and proportions.
Yep. There's a lot of research that backs this up.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:48 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
In all honesty, your problem isn't about your weight or your age....just sayin'
Yep, after reading through this thread and seeing the OP change his story, I have to agree.

Old 11-17-2015, 11:50 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
You are not the first to take me to task for this line in this thread. Hmmm. I must be onto something. Since I've already explained myself upthread, I'd like to answer your question with a question, if you don't mind: what is the equivalent term for BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) that women use to describe the big guys that they admire? I'll take my answer off the air.
Big Handsome Man. (BHM) Look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships