Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 12:27 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnipotent_HEROiNe View Post
uhm, check my location, not everyone lives in a country where you can buy EVERY illegal drug you can imagine and alcohol is legal from age 21.

over here, sexual relationships are legal from age 14. alcohol/cigarettes from 18.
So why the hell is Gary glitter in Vietnam when he could fill his boots in Estonia then if the legal age is 14???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 12:47 PM

16 posts, read 19,813 times
no, she's not 14. over here, sexual intercourse is legal for persons from the age of 14 and up.
i have no idea wtf is gary glitter..

most EU countries have the consent limit at 14/16.

Old 11-18-2015, 12:55 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnipotent_HEROiNe View Post
no, she's not 14. over here, sexual intercourse is legal for persons from the age of 14 and up.
i have no idea wtf is gary glitter..

most EU countries have the consent limit at 14/16.
A well known paedophile is Gary glitter 70s Rock singer,

In the U.K. It's 16

Right out and about now nice talking LOL

Old 11-18-2015, 01:25 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,251 times
Youngest female I casually dated was 20 years younger, and that didn't last very long, it was a phase. I would imagine that the older you are, the less of an effect a 20 year difference would be. I draw the line, where you should be embarassed going out in public. Or if you want her to act like she is a relative, instead of your g/f. A few weeks ago, I was at the CC, having dinner, when I saw a much older member having dinner with his "daughter/neice"...actually grand daughter would probably be more in line. They both were having too much wine, and let their inhibitions get away from them. To my horror, along with 50+ other members, they got up from their table and stumbled out. This senior member, spanked the girls butt, they were laughing obnoxiously, before they exchanged an open kiss. I'm pretty open minded, but must wonder what kind of messed up childhood the girl had, for her to be sexually accepting of this old dude's wrinkled .....! Or she allows the money to blur the reality of it all. LOL, some things should never leave the privacy of your bedroom...out of sight out of mind.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:51 PM

565 posts, read 432,631 times
CDR posters believe that the whole world works based on current laws of wherever they live. Sexual attraction is not based on age of consent, but basic human nature. If that weren't the case, someone's attraction would change everytime they crossed a border when travelling. You guys try so hard to be PC in everything you say, its very tiring. You are completely clueless on this subject.

Old 11-18-2015, 01:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question2015 View Post
CDR posters believe that the whole world works based on current laws of wherever they live. Sexual attraction is not based on age of consent, but basic human nature. If that weren't the case, someone's attraction would change everytime they crossed a border when travelling. You guys try so hard to be PC in everything you say, its very tiring. You are completely clueless on this subject.
Teach us, Oh Great One, about how women are at their peak of attractiveness at 13 and that this is totally right and good.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:20 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
We also realize that for whatever sexual attraction there may or not be, that we are in control of our genitals and past history can show that huge mismatches in sexual relationships tend to not favor the younger as younger people don't always understand that there are myriad of things that go along with sex and it can cause a lot of "issues" for young people and they aren't always equipped and mature enough to deal all of the side stuff with sex.

That is part of the reason why these laws are in place... and I get that sometimes things aren't 100 percent across the board in ages and whatnot, in general a 14 yr old kid doesn't have the same emotional and intellectual intelligence that a 38 yr old does... hence the needs for some protections.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:26 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
The oldest woman I'll date up to is 7 years. Anything than older than that is weird to me. I love older women but not old enough to be my mother.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:27 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,251 times
Quote:
So you believe that age shouldn't deter anyone's sexual desire? I doubt any young girl has sexual desires for old man ****. The fact you said that "crossing borders/travelling" would change someone's attraction, leads me to believe that you are pro human trafficking...which by the way causes long term emotional destruction to the victim....Of course you will say that she wants it as bad as you....lol....please have no daughters, grand daughters, neices, etc.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:32 PM

565 posts, read 432,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We also realize that for whatever sexual attraction there may or not be, that we are in control of our genitals and past history can show that huge mismatches in sexual relationships tend to not favor the younger as younger people don't always understand that there are myriad of things that go along with sex and it can cause a lot of "issues" for young people and they aren't always equipped and mature enough to deal all of the side stuff with sex.

That is part of the reason why these laws are in place... and I get that sometimes things aren't 100 percent across the board in ages and whatnot, in general a 14 yr old kid doesn't have the same emotional and intellectual intelligence that a 38 yr old does... hence the needs for some protections.
I don't disagree. I just find it silly that certain posters assume that all humanity should somehow follow their local laws or else they are pedophiles. Human nature, psychology and biology as well as sexual or any type of attraction for that matter, are not regulated by laws of where you live. Its simple close minded to think otherwise and I hate close minded people. My god, travel a little, go spend some time in another country, go learn about other people and other cultures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships