Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 02:35 PM

565 posts, read 432,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
So you believe that age shouldn't deter anyone's sexual desire? I doubt any young girl has sexual desires for old man ****. The fact you said that "crossing borders/travelling" would change someone's attraction, leads me to believe that you are pro human trafficking...which by the way causes long term emotional destruction to the victim....Of course you will say that she wants it as bad as you....lol....please have no daughters, grand daughters, neices, etc.
There are plenty of young girls with sexual desires for older men. Most notably girls with father issues and or women who look for dominant figure in their lives. As to your human trafficking comment, lol - you are certifiably nuts. haha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 02:35 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Life's too short....Id date any horny between 21-50..that would put me 15+/-.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:36 PM

565 posts, read 432,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Teach us, Oh Great One, about how women are at their peak of attractiveness at 13 and that this is totally right and good.
18-24 Is the peak, dear - not 13. Its actually more like 16-24, but I wouldn't want your head to blow up, since it doesn't agree with your local laws and your limited view of humanity. haha

Old 11-18-2015, 02:39 PM

714 posts, read 747,588 times
As a 27 year old guy, I could go down to 20, maybe, and up to 31/32. Of course no hard rules for me.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:41 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question2015 View Post
18-24 Is the peak, dear - not 13. Its actually more like 16-24, but I wouldn't want your head to blow up, since it doesn't agree with your local laws and your limited view of humanity. haha
Lol. 16 is pushing it, but I'll take her word when she tells me she's 18.

jk.

Old 11-18-2015, 02:48 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,347,498 times
Quote:
I don't disagree. I just find it silly that certain posters assume that all humanity should somehow follow their local laws or else they are pedophiles. Human nature, psychology and biology as well as sexual or any type of attraction for that matter, are not regulated by laws of where you live. Its simple close minded to think otherwise and I hate close minded people. My god, travel a little, go spend some time in another country, go learn about other people and other cultures.
Attraction, or any impulse for that matter, isn't regulated by law. However, behavior is.

Old 11-18-2015, 03:00 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,000 times
Quote:
There are plenty of young girls with sexual desires for older men. Most notably girls with father issues and or women who look for dominant figure in their lives. As to your human trafficking comment, lol - you are certifiably nuts. haha
Of course there are, but that's a role play...it's cool to have a 22 year old to have daddy issues with a 40+ year old...As for the trafficking, when you say what you say, and speak of going on vacation to countries where it's acceptable, then I would say you are delusional in believing it's not trafficking. Just because they do it, because it helps the family eat, doesn't make it acceptable.... Adults who seek that type of dynamic are not interested in what the kid wants, it's all fueled by their own needs.

Example: 25 year old girl wants to play on her daddy issues, so she hooks up with 50 year old...both are adults so it's ok

Example: Adult male has sexual desires for prepubescent to pubescent girls, flies to Thailand, where laws allow it. Not ok

Old 11-18-2015, 03:05 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,107 times
I dated a guy 14 years younger than me, no biggie at all. As far a as older? It depends on the man, of course.

I would hope that any man who meets me would base his attraction on the person I am rather than the number that is attached.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:55 PM

277 posts, read 271,472 times
Quote:
I don't disagree. I just find it silly that certain posters assume that all humanity should somehow follow their local laws or else they are pedophiles. Human nature, psychology and biology as well as sexual or any type of attraction for that matter, are not regulated by laws of where you live. Its simple close minded to think otherwise and I hate close minded people. My god, travel a little, go spend some time in another country, go learn about other people and other cultures.
Hi five on this post!

You are putting in perfect words what I've been thinking and trying to say for a long time. Some of the topics here are useful, others entertaining, but in most cases, I almost want to find an upgraded version of CD where people are actually open minded, independent thinkers and don't try to impress others with their perfect lives and righteousness.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:01 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydspapa View Post
As I have stated in another thread, I am 46 and dating a 23 year old. We have amazing chemistry and have been together 14 months.
Very good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John7777 View Post
When I was 26 I dated a woman who was 33.

I'm now 64 and today I have a lunch date with a woman who is 32.

I guess it just depends.
Good work buddy, but no lunch dates. At 64, you should know better not to do a lunch date. Usually they do not result in sex.

Quote:
18-24 Is the peak, dear -
Correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships