Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 01:44 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Bet you done her confidence the world of good mate!!! 😂😂😂😂

( honestly can't stop laughing )

Probably, but she was a good looking woman and I don't think she was short in having men's attention... I'm sure she's just dandy, LOL, but yeah, somewhere on some relationship board she's lamenting about the worst sexual experience she's ever had before.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 01:47 PM

1,921 posts, read 1,740,642 times
• He had cancelled on me. I called him a "douche" to his face during dinner.
• I told him the only reason why he finally managed to make it was because he had gotten dumped a few weeks prior.
• I told him I wanted to pay. He called me uptight.
• He admitted he once was the third leg (his ex was cheating on her long-term boyfriend with him). I called him an "idiot".

Wow. That first date was seriously messed up. We had a great chemistry though ...

Last edited by LostinPhilly; 11-24-2015 at 02:10 PM..

Old 11-24-2015, 01:49 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Leaving a woman at the mall after she said she cheated on her ex husband. Dealbreaker! She acted shocked that I decided I wasn't interested.

Old 11-24-2015, 01:50 PM

20,393 posts, read 14,661,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Honestly, I have no idea. I probably talk about my cat and my favorite band a lot, but it's not like I'm going to stop doing that.

Um...yeah, I've been this. ^

I will talk about almost anything with almost anyone. I'm usually pretty diplomatic in my choice of words, so I'm not completely awkward and can intelligently explain my positions on a variety of things. I can even explain why GWAR is totally a band for smart people. Who love punk, metal, and toilet humor. DON'T JUDGE ME.

(Kidding. Go ahead. It's fine.)

Talk of my cat will result in me showing pictures of my cat. I have way more pictures of my cat, than of my kids. He is cuter than they are at this stage of the game (they're teenagers.)

I know it's a big no-no, but I will talk about exes. One of them is still unfortunately part of my life, so I figure people should understand what's going on there. I'm still working on getting fully extricated.

Oh...OH!! I just remembered a story. So there was this really hot guy I'm into from fetlife, we'd been messaging for a while. I was going up to Denver for a thing, and arranged to hang with him (first time meeting in person after weeks of awesome text convo.) We went for pizza, which I insisted on paying for since I was the one picking the place and I asked HIM out.

Then we went back to his place where we sat on his balcony a while and talked. We both seemed to really enjoy the conversation and lost track of time, watched the sun go down behind the mountains. I mentioned that the friends I was meeting with later would wonder if I got sidetracked...and he said, "Oh no. Nothing is going to happen. You need to get going, and I need to meet up with some people for drinks." We are both into BDSM and had been talking about what I'd done the night before, and before I left, I asked if he wanted to see my bruises, which were coloring up gloriously and I was quite proud of (in the manner that subs/bottoms often are.) Before he could finish even replying, I was undoing my belt, and I showed him my backside. He made very polite sounds of appreciation and then we parted ways. Shortly after that, he stopped texting and sort of dropped off my radar.

It occurs to me that I may have been a bit too forward...

LOL!

Old 11-24-2015, 01:51 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Probably, but she was a good looking woman and I don't think she was short in having men's attention... I'm sure she's just dandy, LOL, but yeah, somewhere on some relationship board she's lamenting about the worst sexual experience she's ever had before.....
Thank god she ain't a member here chow, she would have started a thread " are men with long hair the worst lays ever!! "

Old 11-24-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Leaving a woman at the mall after she said she cheated on her ex husband. Dealbreaker! She acted shocked that I decided I wasn't interested.
Don't understand mate In what way is that a " deal breaker "???

Your on a date and she's talking about sex........ And you leave her in the mall......... Stage fright? LOL

Old 11-24-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Don't understand mate In what way is that a " deal breaker "???

Your on a date and she's talking about sex........ And you leave her in the mall......... Stage fright? LOL
Don't care about that and I wasn't scared at all. My standards are this: If you cheat on someone, you'll cheat on me and I won't give any woman a chance to play me for a fool. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I think with my head, not my penis.

Old 11-24-2015, 02:03 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Again, another boring story, but on my first date with this guy, he shows up in his brother's car and tells me he's having trouble with his own car. (He was a mechanic, lol.) Well, his car had bucket seats, and his brother's had a bench seat. lol While we're driving to the restaurant or whatever, he tells me, "You can sit a little closer than that, you know; I'm not gonna bite." Double I told him I was fine where I was, lol. Sure, he coooould have been telling the truth about the car, but I was suspicious and felt manipulated, so it kind of turned me off. Again, it wasn't some terrible thing he did (or might have done), but it just kind of felt like that situation Sonic Spork described, I just felt like he was maybe in cahoots with his brother and/or his friends about hitting some bases that night.

The funny thing is that I'd known him since we were kids, (we were in high school at the time of this date) and we'd always had crushes on each other, so it wasn't even like it was some creepy dude I had just met or something. I did end up kissing him good night, lol. And we ended up being together for several years.

So, that's my horrible story, lol. I got stubborn and put my back up over a bench seat.

(No pun intended.)

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 11-24-2015 at 02:33 PM..

Old 11-24-2015, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Don't care about that and I wasn't scared at all. My standards are this: If you cheat on someone, you'll cheat on me and I won't give any woman a chance to play me for a fool. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I think with my head, not my penis.
Fair enough

But like I said earlier in my opinion what has transpired in her past shouldn't really effect your future.

Old 11-24-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Fair enough

But like I said earlier in my opinion what has transpired in her past shouldn't really effect your future.
Well it is what it is. I don't trust a woman who has admitted to cheating in the past. Doesn't matter how hot she is.. I can't overlook that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships