Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 12:04 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
My advice is to meet people in real life.
You don't think he's probably tried that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 03:13 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,716,429 times
I think you'll do better by just hanging out at an oldies bar.

Old 12-08-2015, 03:15 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,947,491 times
It's craiglist, so I would shorten it down to a penis pic like it seems to be the standard

Old 12-10-2015, 02:47 AM

2,518 posts, read 2,055,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonHellLights View Post
Girls don't sneer or snort at me. They jump into bed with me or run screaming for their lives in terror of my honesty and intelligence. I don't really get moderate reactions. I'm a sort of you get it and you love me, or you don't or are scared to and run away to someone more average, or simpler, or easy to deal with type guy.

I know of Bar Sinister and it's on my list of places to check out. Fat girls don't interest me
Ummmm hmmmmph.

Even dudes like Hugh Grant (famous, millionz in teh bank, Elizabeth Hurley at home) still strike out and end up busted hiring prostitutes on Sunset Blvd (back in '95).

See you in line at Circus Disco. Bwaaaahahahahahaha!

Old 12-10-2015, 06:59 PM

220 posts, read 174,504 times
Well. I think your coming off a little...strong.

Also don't be proud of your ability to manipulate peoples emotions. That's verging into dangerous realms. I don't think this ad will attract any attention. The woman you are looking for simply doesn't exist.

You have to make sacrifices on your lengthy criteria and learn to love a woman's flaws. I would suggest trying to find like minded people in person at whatever events it is that you go to.

Good luck!

Old 12-10-2015, 07:07 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,630,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonHellLights View Post
Gothy rocker type actor/director seeks adventurous beauty

body : athletic eye color : brown facial hair : goatee height : 6'0" (182cm) ethnicity : caucasian religion : Atheist zodiac : ♌ leo

"I'm an aspiring actor and enrolled in a film school to fulfill my dream of being a director. I lead a very active lifestyle and keep myself in great shape. Always looking to self-improve my mind and body. I think I have a great sense of humor and can make most any one laugh quickly after meeting them. I'm very perceptive to other's feelings and have a big, kind, and thoughtful heart.

Not looking for a hook-up, I'm looking to really connect with someone on a meaningful level and build a supportive and loving relationship. My fashion style is on the rocker/alt/gothy spectrum, I love black and red, though I do work some gray into my wardrobe. I believe in looking good for yourself and your partner. I love horror movies, professional wrestling, and football. I'm also cultured in that I enjoy ballet, opera, and classical music as I was raised on these things and taken to experience them as a child. I'm originally from NYC. I'm Italian, Irish, Austrian, and Romanian.

Coming into LA I'm new to the city and want someone to explore all the city has to offer. I want someone I can go on road trips with, and go to concerts with. I don't drink, at all, but don't care if you do, in moderation. I prefer caucasian and hispanic women with long hair who take care of themselves.

I need someone outgoing and very secure with themselves who is not the jealous type. Part of my work is being around good looking models and actresses and I am in the film industry and I need someone who is ok with that.

I want a woman who likes to dance and will work it with me on the dance floor until we are both hot messes, before we take things back to a bedroom.

I want a woman who is fearless to get up and do karaoke with me in a packed out bar.

I want a woman who is a sensual person like myself, who loves sex and is not uptight about most anything in the bedroom. Someone open to trying new things, toys, and wearing sexy outfits and lingerie that we pick out together and that she surprises me with from time to time.

I want a woman who knows how to cook, and wants children, and doesn't already have any.

I want a woman who has a career she enjoys that she worked hard to attain, that needs no financial support from me.

I want a woman who will compliment me and whisper all the sweet little nothings in my ear like I love to hear, and I would do the same.

I need a woman who looks stunning dressed in all black, that will wear black lipstick.

I need a woman that will pose for me in photo shoots.

I need someone that loves to travel as I do. Been all over the US but I want someone to go to Europe with, and Australia, and Japan.

I want someone FUN, OPEN MINDED, and ADVENTUROUS.

I want someone that will try yoga with me, surfing, roller blading, ride roller coasters, and go to acting/improv/ballroom dancing classes with me.

I AM very picky about looks. I consider myself a handsome gentleman, who takes very good care of himself and like a woman who takes pride in her appearance. If interested please send a recent picture of yourself so that I can see your face and body, or 1 face, and 1 body picture. If your my type I will send you my picture and we can go from there. If we like each other be prepared to give me your phone number quickly. I don't do back and forth emails for more than a day or so. Put "looking 4 adventure" in subject line so I know you read my ad and are not a bot, thanks for reading.
I'm 30 and don't think I'd click with a woman over 36 and I do want at least 2 children, so something to keep in mind."

I tried to be very specific in what I'm looking for as I've never found or been with a woman that even fit say, 75% of what I'm looking for. I am a very genuine and fun guy, I just haven't put myself out there as much as I know I need to...
I was anticipating for the "I need" list to get weirder and weirder as I progressed down reading, and just as I expected lol.

Nah it's all good. I have no idea really what grabs a women's attention for these OLD sites. Chances are they'll read your profile and either think they're not good enough or they'll be turned off with how much you said and all the potential deal breakers.

So agree with eliminating the "I need" list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships