Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2015, 10:14 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,483,143 times

Advertisements

I love how so many people here are calling her average. She's not my cup of tea, mainly because I'm not a fan of "instagram eyebrows," but she's not "average" by any shot. She's above average, and IMHO, if she had more feminine eyebrows she'd be a knock-out. Point is, I'd lay money that half the men criticizing her wouldn't stand a chance with her, and half the women cutting her down don't look half as good.

Just saying. The petty snottery and insecurity here reeks. Let's see your pictures, folks, so we can see the lofty heights from which you speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 10:15 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,871,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I don't agree with that... I think most men still prefer small and thin.
I'd have to disagree. Myself and most of my friends tend to prefer thick, curvy, or athletic women. That may not be the majority of men, but I also know that the majority of men don't like thin and small. If anything, the largest group of men may prefer the "average" body type (as opposed to thin/small or thick/curvy). My friends and I prefer athletic or a woman with at least some curves.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:01 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
One person's smoking hot is another's trashy.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:05 AM

4,271 posts, read 8,172,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
One person's smoking hot is another's trashy.
Different strokes and such! That's why this world is great, something out there for everyone!!!

Old 11-30-2015, 11:12 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
I love how so many people here are calling her average. She's not my cup of tea, mainly because I'm not a fan of "instagram eyebrows," but she's not "average" by any shot. She's above average, and IMHO, if she had more feminine eyebrows she'd be a knock-out. Point is, I'd lay money that half the men criticizing her wouldn't stand a chance with her, and half the women cutting her down don't look half as good.

Just saying. The petty snottery and insecurity here reeks. Let's see your pictures, folks, so we can see the lofty heights from which you speak.
Does one have to be above average to correctly identify an average looker? An unattractive person can't call someone else average?

Because you think she's above average, everyone else should - or they're insecure or petty?

Old 11-30-2015, 11:14 AM

238 posts, read 222,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Does one have to be above average to correctly identify an average looker? An unattractive person can't call someone else average?

Because you think she's above average, everyone else should - or they're insecure or petty?

That's what I was thinking. I just don't find her that attractive at all. Doesn't make her less attractive to someone who thinks that she is the "cat's meow." She just doesn't do it for me. Just a subjective thing.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:22 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post

Good points.

Not to mention that regardless of how one looks, we all have our own criteria of what and who we consider attractive. Not everyone will agree on what that is and they don't have to. I thought the okcupid girl was attractive, but I've seen women with a similar look, minus the tattoos, where I work or when I'm out, and I would not consider her breath-takingly beautiful. I believe she is probably above average if that is how she looks in person but that's based on what I consider average and attractive in white women. Others might have stricter criteria or may frequently see women that look better or look similar to her, so she doesn't stand out as much on face or body alone.

Perhaps there are people hating, or perhaps they are being honest and have a completely different ideas about what they find attractive. I think calling people that disagree petty and insecure is unnecessary though, especially if it's based on the assumption that people are doing it because they are jealous of the girl.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:29 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
I love how so many people here are calling her average. She's not my cup of tea, mainly because I'm not a fan of "instagram eyebrows," but she's not "average" by any shot. She's above average, aak.
There must not be very many hot people where you live. She is average at best for this area.
That's without the tats which knock her down to below
average.

Maybe there's something else about her profile that makes her super cool or super interesting that bumps up the interest factor.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:32 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
There must not be very many hot people where you live. She is average at best for this area.
That's without the tats which knock her down to below
average.

Maybe there's something else about her profile that makes her super cool or super interesting that bumps up the interest factor.
I'm sure you would agree her eyes would stick out anywhere? Surly?

Last edited by Londoncowboy30; 11-30-2015 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 11-30-2015, 11:33 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Guys...specifics and personal preference aside, there's obviously SOMETHING about this lady that is more universally (so to speak) appealing than the average woman, at least based on OKC's stats.

Although I think she's beautiful, I also think she looks kind of harsh and scary but a) I'm not a man...maybe a higher percentage than I'd think are into that? b) Maybe that's just my personal interpretation and has nothing to do with my gender regardless and she doesn't look harsh to the next person? c) No matter what *I* think...obviously, loads of guys think differently. (Or, men and women...I don't know if women are also approaching her.)

I wonder what it said on her profile? Just wondering whether that has anything to do with it. Since so many people here seem to believe her to be average perhaps then it's more about how she described herself and so on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships