Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 10:18 AM

3 posts, read 3,368 times

Advertisements

what if you guys went out before for a min and it didn't work it out but now you guys are friends but she constantly tells you about her time with other dudes is that a friendzone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2015, 10:23 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,558,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymously5 View Post
what if you guys went out before for a min and it didn't work it out but now you guys are friends but she constantly tells you about her time with other dudes is that a friendzone?
Yes. That is exactly what happened with me and my guy friend. He made the choice to keep me as a friend and in that, listen to all my stories about other guys. I don't know how much it hurt for him. Every single other guy crashed and burned so maybe he enjoyed hearing about that, lol.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:32 AM

3 posts, read 3,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
Yes. That is exactly what happened with me and my guy friend. He made the choice to keep me as a friend and in that, listen to all my stories about other guys. I don't know how much it hurt for him. Every single other guy crashed and burned so maybe he enjoyed hearing about that, lol.
Damn, what happened to him? And did you go into detail about the guys too like intimate things smh cause she did and it almost felt like she was doing it on purpose knowing how I am, like there's certain things you can leave out like there's no need to tell me how you and a guy was foggin up windows smh

Old 12-11-2015, 10:50 AM

29,742 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Based on your other thread, you're in the friendzone because you're still into her and you're mooning around her. If you're really and truly great friends, then she can talk about her relationships (maybe not in such detail) and it won't affect you. If you don't want to be in the friendzone, remove yourself.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:14 AM

252 posts, read 187,952 times
This is an example of dude solidly in the friend zone. Girl using him as an emotional tampon and validation, guy too thirsty to walk away.

Textbook friend zone. User. Used. Used too thirsty to bounce.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:18 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
So This Girl Who I went out with before are now best friends and I don't mind it but I still have feelings for her She's a Virgin and she tells me about how she was at this dudes house and she kissed him and how he started taking off his clothes and getting naked in front her here's the craziest part though they weren't even together then she had the nerve to say she dont know why he did it hmmm... maybe its because you was kissing him while you was drinking and gave him the thought that you wanted to do it. Like i wouldn't mind her being with somebody, but its almost like she knows i like and she rubs her relationships in my face, things like this gets me all angry & jealous but I never show it and i have to pretend it doesnt bother me, When really its hurting deeply. I feel like sometimes I'm being tortured because I still like her, it just hurts when you see everybody get second chances but you. should I stick it out and stay or tell her I can't do it anymore and leave?? And if so should I be upfront and tell her why I'm leaving or just Leave?
Leave and find a new girl, a new story, a new font and a new hobby.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:49 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
Quote:
So This Girl Who I went out with before are now best friends and I don't mind it but I still have feelings for her She's a Virgin and she tells me about how she was at this dudes house and she kissed him and how he started taking off his clothes and getting naked in front her here's the craziest part though they weren't even together then she had the nerve to say she dont know why he did it hmmm... maybe its because you was kissing him while you was drinking and gave him the thought that you wanted to do it. Like i wouldn't mind her being with somebody, but its almost like she knows i like and she rubs her relationships in my face, things like this gets me all angry & jealous but I never show it and i have to pretend it doesnt bother me, When really its hurting deeply. I feel like sometimes I'm being tortured because I still like her, it just hurts when you see everybody get second chances but you. should I stick it out and stay or tell her I can't do it anymore and leave?? And if so should I be upfront and tell her why I'm leaving or just Leave?

I don't think anyone deserves being jerked around. If you like her and she is jerking you around, then stop being around her. Find someone who is going to treat you right. You never had her to begin with so there can't be that much pain/ loss involved. Often times we are being shown exactly who someone is, yet we stay in denial and ignore it. I think most us have ignored signs, then in hindsight we look back and do this number. Don't do this number.

Old 12-11-2015, 12:37 PM

29,742 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoninternetguy View Post
This is an example of dude solidly in the friend zone. Girl using him as an emotional tampon and validation, guy too thirsty to walk away.

Textbook friend zone. User. Used. Used too thirsty to bounce.
It's not fair to imply that the woman in question is using him or believes he's a chump. She very well may just think that he's a friend, and she can talk to him like she talks to a friend without some ulterior motive.

Old 12-11-2015, 02:48 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,558,585 times
Quote:
Damn, what happened to him? And did you go into detail about the guys too like intimate things smh cause she did and it almost felt like she was doing it on purpose knowing how I am, like there's certain things you can leave out like there's no need to tell me how you and a guy was foggin up windows smh
What happened to him? Not sure what you mean. If you mean what is going on today, we are still friends, but actually, since I stopped drinking and ho-ho-ho-ing, he calls less, because he finds me less interesting. He told me that. I don't have any funny stories anymore. But we remained friends for years. And yes, I probably went full TMI. But he asked questions, like what is going with so and so, etc. He never made me feel like I was hurting his feelings by talking about it. Like I said, every single guy I liked, never really liked me back, the way I wanted. Oh, the irony...

If I were you, and you want to keep talking to her, when she makes you uncomfortable, let her know, even in a light, joking way, like "okay, girl, don't no one need to know you gettin' down like that, I'm good."

Old 12-11-2015, 04:23 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
I do not think the term "wack" is being used anymore.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships