Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 05:15 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,706,969 times

Advertisements

So me and this girl who have been talking for a few months now have been really clicking. She is having issues with her family and she asked to have some time to herself. I have no issues with granting this wish but a small part of me wants to just shake her and get her to tell me whats wrong. I know this will only drive her away but I guess this question is more for the ladies, is she speaking code or is it better to just let her be>?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 05:21 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
So, she's told you she's having problems with her family, but she won't tell you what they are? Give her the space she wants, and see what happens. Realistically, what other choice do you have?

Old 11-30-2015, 05:32 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So, she's told you she's having problems with her family, but she won't tell you what they are? Give her the space she wants, and see what happens. Realistically, what other choice do you have?
Yep agreed OP

You have to give her the space especially as you clearly care for her mate, I'm certain she would or even will tell you but the fact she's hiding it from you it's clearly quite serious so....... Respect her wishes and you'll keep her respect

Old 11-30-2015, 05:59 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,224,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
So me and this girl who have been talking for a few months now have been really clicking. She is having issues with her family and she asked to have some time to herself. I have no issues with granting this wish but a small part of me wants to just shake her and get her to tell me whats wrong. I know this will only drive her away but I guess this question is more for the ladies, is she speaking code or is it better to just let her be>?
No code. Just let her be and she will tell you when she is ready!

Old 11-30-2015, 06:03 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,706,969 times
Ugh I know there's no code, thats what sucks I just want to call her up and make everything better.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:06 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Ugh I know there's no code, thats what sucks I just want to call her up and make everything better.
Read your own last sentence mate in reference to code

Old 11-30-2015, 06:10 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
It might be code for she's not that interested in having a relationship with you, period.

If a woman is truly interested in someone, she's going to make the time to be with him. Considering you've only been talking might mean it's not going anywhere. I don't know, unless talking means more than just talking.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:37 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Better to let her be...

Even if she is speaking code, it is better to let her be and not force the issue.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:40 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
It might be code for she's not that interested in having a relationship with you, period.

If a woman is truly interested in someone, she's going to make the time to be with him. Considering you've only been talking might mean it's not going anywhere. I don't know, unless talking means more than just talking.
In my case, it probably wouldn't be worse.

But whenever I think a woman is pulling away and doesn't want anything to do with me, she comes chasing after me asking why I ditched her.

Being Stalked has messed me up more than I thought.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:36 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
I had a guy tell me something similar once. He's still enjoying his time to himself 6 years after the fact. I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he needed space!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships