Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 12:47 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,151,706 times

Advertisements

Not yet. In fact I'm leaning towards becoming a one woman man for a bit. Just have to decide between the four women. I'll make a topic about them shortly and you fine folks can help me decide which one I should focus on. I took the woman in question out last night for a bday dinner and it dawned on me that accommodating 4 women is really exhausting with my busy schedule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 02:05 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
Not yet. In fact I'm leaning towards becoming a one woman man for a bit. Just have to decide between the four women. I'll make a topic about them shortly and you fine folks can help me decide which one I should focus on. I took the woman in question out last night for a bday dinner and it dawned on me that accommodating 4 women is really exhausting with my busy schedule.
Do you REALLY want advice, or do you just want to continue trying to impress us with your swagger stories?

We can't help you "decide." You have to do that yourself.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:51 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Do you REALLY want advice, or do you just want to continue trying to impress us with your swagger stories?

Just get the shyte done, Dude. I mean seriously, Brah...you don't need us to help you decide what woman you've got sprung to date.

If it was me, id be banging all of them and say nothing about/ the end.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:08 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times

Old 12-03-2015, 04:11 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
For a guy that's juggling 'several' women this shouldn't even be a problem. I think, this woman has got the OP 'sprung' on her punani, not the other way around.
Beware of that powerful punani!

Old 12-03-2015, 04:20 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

This x 100.

Really OP??? You need help to decide? Just decide to stay single then.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:24 PM

13,656 posts, read 9,714,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
...it dawned on me that accommodating 4 women is really exhausting with my busy schedule.
Clearly someone here isn't quite ready for Saudi Arabia!

Old 12-03-2015, 04:29 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboi View Post
What is it with women and "using for sex" nonsense?
I guess women don't really enjoy sex as much as men do?
Good question, boi. I'll spell it out. Initially, his relationship with the woman in question was pretty much FWB, as far as we know. In which case, the "using" was mutual, and both participants were on an equal footing (assuming the OP was honest with her). But when he blurted out the "L" word, according to the OP, that changed the picture for his "friend". Suddenly, she started feeling boyfriend-y towards him, and started having expectations. Suddenly, we're lead to believe, she thought a Relationship was brewing, you know, the kind that involve bonding, and all that love-dovey stuff. Which, the OP tells us, he's not capable of doing, so he wants to dial it back to good old FWB without losing her.

But seeing as how they're no longer on the same page, and he wants FWB (but hasn't told her the "L" word was a mistake), while she wants something more like a committed relationship now, if he continues to "see" (haha!) her while pretending the "L" word stands and fairly represents his feelings, he'll be using her for sex, taking advantage of the feelings she now has for him and her assumption that he feels the same and that they're exclusive, or soon to be so.

See? It's only "using" her if he leads her to believe the relationship is something more than it is, just so he can get her goodies. That's what they used to call being a "cad".

Old 12-03-2015, 07:03 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboi View Post
What is it with women and "using for sex" nonsense?
I guess women don't really enjoy sex as much as men do?
Women love sex too but we tend to develop feelings quicker. It may start out as just physical for both parties until the woman starts to develop feelings while the man may not yet or may not know it yet. If they continue to have sex when the woman has feelings and the man doesn't, this will lead to the woman feeling used.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:52 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,151,706 times
Hell yes I need advice. I literally like all four of these women equally. Whatever one lacks the other has it. It's crazy how well they compliment each other without even knowing each other. If you told me on the spot to pick one I couldn't. I'd like to continue dating all four but I just don't have the time and having to move things around to accomodate them is stressful as hell. You really have no idea. They are all fantastic women. I'm entering flipping a coin/picking names out of a hate territory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships