Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2008, 10:42 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,732,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Somebody sure triggered a lot of fun for himself after googling potential places of deployment...

Eskan Village

If he were really there, he'd never, EVER, list his location.
If that's true, who cares? We had fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2008, 10:56 PM

308 posts, read 743,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
If that's true, who cares? We had fun.

Thank You

It was fun and it sure made my night go by very quickly. And now it is back to work... I have roll call in about 2 minutes. but, I will be back later today for more fun.

Strawberry Blonde heehehe would you like some whipped creams to go with that

Have fun!!!!

Old 02-04-2008, 11:01 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,732,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firekeg View Post
Thank You

It was fun and it sure made my night go by very quickly. And now it is back to work... I have roll call in about 2 minutes. but, I will be back later today for more fun.

Strawberry Blonde heehehe would you like some whipped creams to go with that

Have fun!!!!
Careful, you might be biting off more than you can chew there... Work for you...sleeeeeeep for me.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
Careful, you might be biting off more than you can chew there... Work for you...sleeeeeeep for me.

5'8"... 120 lbs.... LOL... I have a very big appetite ALWAYS "HUNGRY"

Old 02-05-2008, 12:20 AM

107 posts, read 96,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firekeg View Post
Hello to all single and attractive women out there!!!! My profile says it all... very single and very looking!!! So, I am sitting here at work (late night dispatch.. woo hooo). Not trying to turn this into a dating site at all... like I said... bored at work with nothing to do.

Wanna talk???

Jason
Hi I talk to you. I like to meat new friend and talk different subjects over and discuss the world. I have expierence many things in life that normal woman in united states do not share. Many american women can not offer same thing as me and I have been around.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:38 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,336,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
Hi I talk to you. I like to meat new friend and talk different subjects over and discuss the world. I have expierence many things in life that normal woman in united states do not share. Many american women can not offer same thing as me and I have been around.
Yes, you have made that really clear, here in the states we have other words for it then just "I have been around."

Old 02-05-2008, 12:42 AM

620 posts, read 1,768,317 times
This thread was already funny, but Stacy's gone and made it hilarious!

Old 02-05-2008, 12:46 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,336,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Samadhi View Post
This thread was already funny, but Stacy's gone and made it hilarious!
Click on her name, there will be a drop down box, choose the option to view all posts by her. You will fall out of your chair laughing.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:48 AM

620 posts, read 1,768,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Click on her name, there will be a drop down box, choose the option to view all posts by her. You will fall out of your chair laughing.
Okay, I can't resist...I have to read more of her pearls of wisdom!

Old 02-05-2008, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post

Hi Stacy...

thanks for the offer... I do have to ask you though... exactly what do you mean by "I have been around"????? Because to A LOT of people, it means one specific thing

Thanks,
Jason
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships