Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 10:31 AM

19,713 posts, read 20,244,680 times

Advertisements

Sounds as though you are just not taking any initiative. That's often how men end up in that "friend zone" they claim to hate so much. By acting like a chump when a woman is clearly giving you the green light. Time's a wasting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 10:31 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionsRGood View Post
Women who friend-zone men are evil in my opinion. Footsies? She is toying with his emotions like a cat plays with a mouse.
^^^^^ I agree.

OP:

She is a tease.

Do you want to spend time with a tease?

Old 12-27-2015, 10:58 AM

26 posts, read 18,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
^^^^^ I agree.

OP:

She is a tease.

Do you want to spend time with a tease?
I believe what you are saying. Also since she is a real estate agent. I spoke to a friend of mine about this and he told me that real estate agents are well known to flirt like that. She could do that with any guy also whom she is trying to sell a house to. He said some agents go as far as sleeping with a client just to get a sale on a home because they live off of the commission made.

So can she be considered a tramp then? Because she makes a move. I flirted back and asked her to go on a date with me . So I didnt act like a doormat. When I ask a woman out I go out and ask to go out with me. But is she being a tramp with the footsies and does that with other clients you think?

Old 12-27-2015, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Sounds as though you are just not taking any initiative. That's often how men end up in that "friend zone" they claim to hate so much. By acting like a chump when a woman is clearly giving you the green light. Time's a wasting...
I was not being a chump. I plainly told her I like her and that I wanted to go on dates with her. She is the one who was backing out of things.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:03 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryhearter View Post
I believe what you are saying. Also since she is a real estate agent. I spoke to a friend of mine about this and he told me that real estate agents are well known to flirt like that. She could do that with any guy also whom she is trying to sell a house to. He said some agents go as far as sleeping with a client just to get a sale on a home because they live off of the commission made.

So can she be considered a tramp then? Because she makes a move. I flirted back and asked her to go on a date with me . So I didnt act like a doormat. When I ask a woman out I go out and ask to go out with me. But is she being a tramp with the footsies and does that with other clients you think?
A tramp is a bit of a strong word mate

Yes it is common for estate agents ( real estate ) to be charming and occasionally flirty but as your not buying a house I don't think that's the case.

Again I'm certain she met someone else mate.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
A tramp is a bit of a strong word mate

Yes it is common for estate agents ( real estate ) to be charming and occasionally flirty but as your not buying a house I don't think that's the case.

Again I'm certain she met someone else mate.
Well, if she could have met someone else. She should be up front with me and not waste my time. I bet she does that with the guy she met. And she will do the same with another guy on the side.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Well, if she could have met someone else. She should be up front with me and not waste my time. I bet she does that with the guy she met. And she will do the same with another guy on the side.
Yes she should have been, but I can assure you being bitter won't help at all mate

Old 12-27-2015, 11:37 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yes she should have been, but I can assure you being bitter won't help at all mate
OP:

Perhaps it would be a wise idea to take a break from spending time with her.

That means you do not contact her.

If she contacts you, do not reply.

Then you will find out exactly what she wants.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:38 AM

1,156 posts, read 941,458 times
Quote:
What is wrong with this woman?
You're on the backup list. If her main guy drops out you may be called up to the bigs for a game or two, but you'll always be sent back down to the minors when she finds a starter.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

Perhaps it would be a wise idea to take a break from spending time with her.

That means you do not contact her.

If she contacts you, do not reply.

Then you will find out exactly what she wants.
What playing hard to get!!!??............. LOVE IT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships