Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 04:45 PM

26 posts, read 18,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
How old are you?

Why haven't you already had this conversation?
Well it was a learning experience . I know what to do with the next woman I date if she pulls that. But I still think because since she is a real estate agent she probably pulls that junk with people who she represents to buy a house or sell a house. Real estate agents are well known for flirting with clients just to make living because they are not on salary and as I said if I wanted to be a jerk I could report her to the real estate office manager on what she does with clients in her office . She would see how fast she would lose her real estate license for doing that or get fired from the office
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 07:23 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryhearter View Post
Well it was a learning experience . I know what to do with the next woman I date if she pulls that. But I still think because since she is a real estate agent she probably pulls that junk with people who she represents to buy a house or sell a house. Real estate agents are well known for flirting with clients just to make living because they are not on salary and as I said if I wanted to be a jerk I could report her to the real estate office manager on what she does with clients in her office . She would see how fast she would lose her real estate license for doing that or get fired from the office
The only one "pulling junk" here is you. You are clearly immature and disrespectful, so do this woman a favor and get out of her life permanently.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:33 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Strange one OP

Perhaps she's met someone else?
Hmm, this was actually my first thought too. While you were waiting & wondering, maybe somebody else snuck in there...?

I wouldn't worry about it, there are so many women out there, I promise you'll find the right one! Move on and find that girl!

ETA: Oh, sorry, I really should have read the rest of the thread first. OP, don't be so bitter/angry! It happens. It is very uncomfortable and can be weird or even embarrassing to say "Hey, I know our feet touched recently but I found some other guy." How lame would that have sounded, LOL. Instead she was diplomatic and said she wanted to be just friends. People are imperfect and we never know what reaction we might get from someone we formerly suspected an interest with so maybe just cut some slack here, realize she DID try to warn you at least (gently) that you guys weren't "going" anywhere - she didn't just lead you on and then ghost you and leave you having no clue whether she was ever going to come back around or not - and now you can go on ahead to a girl you'll get along great with and with whom you'll have a mutual interest.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:05 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Sounds like she's just using you to stroke her ego...yes, a tease.
If YOU don't mind just being friends, stay far enough away so she can't play footsie or firmly remove her foot next time and keep on with the conversation.
I'll bet she won't care to keep you around much if you won't feed into her game.

Old 12-28-2015, 05:20 AM

3 posts, read 1,982 times
Women test men CONSTANTLY. The tests follow no logical thinking that you can understand, although they make perfect sense to other women. You have failed her tests so far ...

Do not pursue her and be busy when she calls. Don't talk to her but every once or twice a week, if and when you do see her, talk about other women you are seeing in passing, i.e., you date a lot, but don't answer any direct questions about them. Be mysterious and aloof. Poke fun at her (anything that's not a physical or behavioral trait that she can't help is off limits), such as her outfit.

Treat her exactly like you would your best friend's bratty little sister. Don't change this behavior no matter what she says or does.

Do NOT act interested in sleeping with her at all. On occasion, and not every time you talk to her, mention what a good friend she is.

If this doesn't work, give up ... It's not happening.

Old 12-28-2015, 06:04 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
I believe it. But why the hell want to play footsie with me if she only sees me as a friend? Usually she would rub her foot up and down my leg. What she would have done if i grabbed her foot while she did that??? oR if I tell her that either she go out and date me or cut out with the footsies? Plus what happens if someone came into her office unexpectanly? I could have been a jerk and tell one of her colleagues what she does to people in her office.
She wanted you to put in an offer right on her desk but you just sat there while she sweetened the deal with the leg rub.

Should have took advantage of that open house.

Old 12-28-2015, 06:08 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
What do you mean 'if?' You are!

She is into you and you do nothing but want to destroy her life???!!

Do her a favor and Leave her alone!

Old 12-28-2015, 02:01 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash582 View Post
Women test men CONSTANTLY. The tests follow no logical thinking that you can understand, although they make perfect sense to other women. You have failed her tests so far ...

Do not pursue her and be busy when she calls. Don't talk to her but every once or twice a week, if and when you do see her, talk about other women you are seeing in passing, i.e., you date a lot, but don't answer any direct questions about them. Be mysterious and aloof. Poke fun at her (anything that's not a physical or behavioral trait that she can't help is off limits), such as her outfit.

Treat her exactly like you would your best friend's bratty little sister. Don't change this behavior no matter what she says or does.

Do NOT act interested in sleeping with her at all. On occasion, and not every time you talk to her, mention what a good friend she is.

If this doesn't work, give up ... It's not happening.
This is excellent advice for any man who wants to stay single and repel women for the rest of his life.

Old 12-28-2015, 02:05 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Hmm, this was actually my first thought too. While you were waiting & wondering, maybe somebody else snuck in there...?

I wouldn't worry about it, there are so many women out there, I promise you'll find the right one! Move on and find that girl!

ETA: Oh, sorry, I really should have read the rest of the thread first. OP, don't be so bitter/angry! It happens. It is very uncomfortable and can be weird or even embarrassing to say "Hey, I know our feet touched recently but I found some other guy." How lame would that have sounded, LOL. Instead she was diplomatic and said she wanted to be just friends. People are imperfect and we never know what reaction we might get from someone we formerly suspected an interest with so maybe just cut some slack here, realize she DID try to warn you at least (gently) that you guys weren't "going" anywhere - she didn't just lead you on and then ghost you and leave you having no clue whether she was ever going to come back around or not - and now you can go on ahead to a girl you'll get along great with and with whom you'll have a mutual interest.

Old 02-23-2016, 08:56 PM

26 posts, read 18,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
^^^^^ I agree.

OP:

She is a tease.

Do you want to spend time with a tease?
Seem like it is. As my friend pointed out. And I heard about this from others . They said that she can pull this stuff with others as well. Real estate agents are well known to cheat and flirt around in order to make a sale. I made the move of asking her out and i wanted a relationship with her. She is the one who pulled back . I could have been nasty and got her in trouble with the real estate office she works for of what she pulls with. Clients in her office. Remember I am the customer and the customer is always right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships