Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 11:01 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,114,432 times

Advertisements

He sounds awkward. Good luck with that hookup if it ever happens. Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 11:06 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,769,668 times
I wouldn't worry about it. Most guys are terrified of having babies.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:09 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
He thought he was being cool by parroting a stupid euphemism for sex that he saw some 14-year-old type on YouTube.

Expect inexperience, awkwardness and a lot more amaaaaaaazingly cool commentary which he doesn't realize is already outdated, such as: kewl, meh, butthurt, can I has cheeseburger, I lost my sh#t, etc., etc.

Have fun on your date.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:21 PM

332 posts, read 294,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
He thought he was being cool by parroting a stupid euphemism for sex that he saw some 14-year-old type on YouTube.

Expect inexperience, awkwardness and a lot more amaaaaaaazingly cool commentary which he doesn't realize is already outdated, such as: kewl, meh, butthurt, can I has cheeseburger, I lost my sh#t, etc., etc.

Have fun on your date.
LOL, is that seriously a euphemism for wanting sex? I've met him in person for a drink before I left, he's actually not awkward at all. Pretty outgoing guy, one of those people that gets along with everyone, if anything I'm probably the more awkward one. Guys are weird.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:28 PM

196 posts, read 175,228 times
I've had guys say dumb things like:

You're my next ex
Hello future mother in-law( to my mom whom we ran into on what was our third time out together)
You make me wanna write bad checks

And of course the one you got; which implies that he is willing to get involved with you on a deeper, long-term level.

Social media websites like these are liked canned ham. It's fast, cheap and probably not Kosher.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:33 PM

1 posts, read 495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natiam View Post
So I've been talking to this guy from Tinder for a few weeks. I met him once before I went home for winter break but we kept in contact up until about a week or so ago when we got into a stupid argument and didn't talk for a week. He then contacted me on Christmas and we've been talking again since then. I've been really crushing on this guy, he has a lot of attributes I'm looking for, even though he can be a bit odd at times. Earlier today we were sending pictures of ourselves to one another and he said "that picture makes me want you to have my babies" - it was just a normal picture I took in my pjs, nothing provocative. I didn't know what to say to that so I didn't say anything. After I didn't reply for a while, he clarified that he just meant that he wanted to have sex with me. Now if he just said that, it would've been fine with me. We're both attracted to one another, so who cares right? He's been hinting that he wants a more serious relationship when I'm 100% over my ex, which I am for the most part (that's another story, but just disregard that for now).

Is it weird for a guy to say something like that? He brushed it off like it was nothing and I'm just like wtf?

No, it wasn't weird, it was suggestive for sure, but not weird. But don't give up the goods until he admits and declares his love for you...

Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 AM

110 posts, read 75,898 times
He just wants to get in your pants. It's just really bad sex talk.

Old 12-28-2015, 07:50 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post

Have fun on your date.
^^^ Ha ha, so true. Expect to cringe...a lot!

In fact though, I would be much more about the fact that you have already had a FIGHT and were giving each other the silent treatment, and you have only met one time!

Maturity isn't going to be the defining theme of this relationship, I predict.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:25 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times
Don't overthink it, it's just a coy way of stating he wants sex with you without directly saying it

( I know )

Old 12-28-2015, 09:29 AM

189 posts, read 361,585 times
He just needs another place to drain, get in line and don't expect anything to come from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships