Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 02:02 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
So, if a man is touching his face, nose and ears, it's a sign that a man is sexually attracted to a woman?
Isn't that why the catcher and pitcher are always making those gestures?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 02:06 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
LOL now we know!!!

"Tonight, on a SHOCKING 20/20. Inside the locker room...Who's pitching and who's catching? We reveal all! Next week: Football butt-smacks: Got game? What those 'atta-boy' taps REALLY mean."

Old 12-28-2015, 02:07 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Lol. Only the pitcher can decipher those signs.

Old 12-28-2015, 02:09 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Ok, your examples made me laugh out loud, Lol. Especially, the legs spread open facing the woman (here it is, baby) and arms behind his head stretching (come and get it) Hehe

I'm going to try that next time I see a woman I'm attracted to sitting close to me
Try it, it works on some of us girls...

BTW...Youtube or it didn't happen.

Old 12-28-2015, 02:18 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,721,722 times
Husbands and wives could better spend their time trying to solve the marital issues that so often lead to cheating instead of trying to find out if their partner is cheating.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:06 PM

73 posts, read 70,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Well, from what you say, he's giving the signs of sexual attraction, yes. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that this woman is going to agree to have an affair with a married man. So is he about to cheat with her specifically? That doesn't just depend upon him.

However, if his eye is wandering in general, that could point to a bigger problem. The wife needs to address THAT, not just this one woman specifically. If the guy is "wandering," this one woman saying "no" won't keep him from moving along to the next woman.

As far as clear signs...people are all different. This guy from what you describe is showing signs of interest in someone else, yes. Who knows whether he'd actually proposition her?

Have they tried couples counseling?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing! And no, no couples counseling. I think she mentioned this to him before, but he wasn't really happy with the idea as he feels they cannot afford it at this time (they've been struggling financially). I've told her that it is only a matter of time before he should agree and find ways to make the effort if this is what they really need in order to make things work.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Husbands and wives could better spend their time trying to solve the marital issues that so often lead to cheating instead of trying to find out if their partner is cheating.

Yes, well said!

Old 12-28-2015, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingding View Post
She can ask but the answer won't necessarily reflect the truth of the situation. Plenty of people with good, active sex lives stray from their partners/spouses. Cheating is not always about the sex. A person can cheat to feel attractive and sexy again or to "punish" their spouse/partner for whatever reason that makes them feel justified, or because they are feeling lonely and unappreciated, or because they want to get out of a relationship and this is just the ticket, or because the sky is blue and it's Tuesday and cheating is as natural as breathing.

Cheaters cheat. Sex may be the goal but is rarely the entire reason.

Interesting point! From what she has mentioned, it seems like they do have sex on a regular basis. Not sure about how often, etc.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Not that I know of, LOL, but I don't know everything there is to know about body language.

I do know that many men will try to "look bigger" when posturing if they're sexually interested. Examples are spreading one's legs when sitting down, stretching arms behind head with elbows sticking out, sitting up straighter with chest somewhat out, etc.

And men and women alike will generally turn the lower part of the body toward the party in which they are interested. So, even if I had my head turned to look at a friend with whom I was talking, if I had my knees pointed at you that could indicate interest (in combination with other factors, obviously, I mean legs have to go somewhere, LOL).

LOLOL! Aww, too funny!

Old 12-28-2015, 07:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
When they are distant to their wives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships