Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 06:07 PM

19 posts, read 13,663 times

Advertisements

Today through text, she told me she "word vomits" around me, meaning she says things and thinks oh gosh I can't believe that just came out of my mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2016, 06:08 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Jackson View Post
Today through text, she told me she "word vomits" around me, meaning she says things and thinks oh gosh I can't believe that just came out of my mouth.
For a shy girl THAT proves she's feels comfortable in you

I'm even more certain things will spice up for the pair of you

Old 01-03-2016, 06:09 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Such a charming way of expressing herself! But seriously, it sounds like she likes you, if she's open enough to admit stuff like that.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Such a charming way of expressing herself! But seriously, it sounds like she likes you, if she's open enough to admit stuff like that.
Yup

That's what I meant, You worded it better than myself not surprisingly LOL

Old 01-03-2016, 06:17 PM

I hope you guys are right! I thought that was pretty cute.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:49 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,840 times
Quote:
I hope you guys are right! I thought that was pretty cute.
I just read through the entire thread and it's obvious the girl likes you. Also she knows you like her. I don't think it's a problem you haven't really kissed yet. Some things take longer than others. She obviously likes you.

I think it's a wise thing to not put so much pressure on the first kiss. Let things happen naturally. It sounds like it will eventually. This lady seems like one that is a bit reserved regarding showing affection which can be a good thing. I bet she's having much of the same thoughts. She's probably on another forum somewhere having a similar conversation lol.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I just read through the entire thread and it's obvious the girl likes you. Also she knows you like her. I don't think it's a problem you haven't really kissed yet. Some things take longer than others. She obviously likes you.

I think it's a wise thing to not put so much pressure on the first kiss. Let things happen naturally. It sounds like it will eventually. This lady seems like one that is a bit reserved regarding showing affection which can be a good thing. I bet she's having much of the same thoughts. She's probably on another forum somewhere having a similar conversation lol.
LOL at the last bit mate

Good post

Old 01-03-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post

I get the same feeling. My last relationship lasted for years, and she was a polar opposite of this girl. She overly affectionate. She also had a ton of other issues like alcohol, lying, pills, flirting with other guys behind my back, etc. It ended with her hooking up with a guy the day after we broke up, who is 20 years older than her who has a little money. They've been together ever since. It's definitely been a blessing looking back on it.

I appreciate all the input guys, I'm definitely gonna keep y'all posted.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:32 PM

7,990 posts, read 5,382,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary S View Post

She's a classic cereal dater - in other words, not dating for love, just dating for the heck of it.
A cereal dater? Like she likes to eat Cheerios or Fruit Loops on a date?

Or did you mean serial?

Last edited by GiGi603; 01-03-2016 at 09:43 PM..

Old 01-03-2016, 09:35 PM

7,990 posts, read 5,382,942 times
OP, I don't think there is anything wrong with you asking her if you can kiss her.

My husband actually asked me the first time he kissed me. That was over 36 years ago. I think it is almost better than the surprise launch.

I just saw the movie "Concussion" and Will Smith asked his girl that same question. I thought about this thread when I heard the line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships