Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2015, 11:40 AM

3 posts, read 2,219 times

Advertisements

My ex dumped me about 1 month ago. For the brief time we dated we were great together, but for some reason or another it didn't work out. She left me out of the blue with no explanation and then started being disrespectful to me when I reached out to talk. I believe there is someone else. People just don't turn in on and off like that unless they have some else to fall back on. Neither of us spent time on social media sites except for Pinterest. When we were together I never even bothered signing onto this because I was with her most of the time. After she ended it I got onto Pinterest and looked at her boards and pins and the time we were together she never posted anything. A couple weeks after she ended it she started posting all kinds of love quotes and she has continued this for he past 2 weeks, in-between these quotes were pins on how to clean your oven and clothes. When we were together we were busy having fun and no time for this, I was always told that if you are in love you don't post things on social media because you are to busy with the person you love. I still wonder if she is with someone with the quotes she is putting out on Pinterest. Should I not read much into this because it's not like Facebook that is posted to all their friends or should I believe there is something to these quotes? Can she also be trying to reassure herself that this is the way she wants it to be? I don't think you can fall in love in 2 weeks to a month, how well do you know a person in that time. I knew this women for 2 years and we dated briefly and I have no idea who she was in the end. She is now a completely different woman. Can she possibly be crazy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 01:09 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,890,775 times
You seem to be the one who is acting crazy by stalking her when she clearly wants you out of her life.

Old 12-30-2015, 01:22 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,920,298 times
Yes, there's probably someone else considering all the love quotes and she probably wasn't very into you in the first place if she was saying stupid things about how people who are into each other are "too busy" to post on social media. I mean come on.

You deserve more than this! Find a girl who can and will give you love, care and attention just like you can give it to her.

Stop going on social media sites connected with her...you already know everything you need to know...she wasn't able to give you what you wanted and needed. The less you check out her stuff the faster you'll be able to get past this. You don't need a blow-by-blow of her current life.

Old 12-30-2015, 01:29 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,657,080 times
She "disrespected" you when you kept trying to contact her after she dumped you? And then you started stalking her?

Yes, she certainly should have "respected" you instead.

Old 12-30-2015, 02:43 PM

3 posts, read 2,219 times
You know what?? You guys are exactly right. I'm better than this, thanks for opening my eyes it is what I needed. I'm done with her!!

Old 12-30-2015, 03:14 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,017,879 times
I would not assume anything about her relationship status, based on her Pinterest pins. I am big on pinning. One of my boards is relationship quotes and I pin them as reminder of what I want. I post the same amount in a relationship and not in a relationship. It means nothing other than I liked the quote and something I desire. I also want and pinned massive closets with glass chandeliers and seating. Doesn't mean that I have such a closet in my life.

Old 12-30-2015, 03:17 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,329,277 times
I have a pinterest that I update everyday and that I know the guy im in love with looks at,I add things that are very much directed to him all the time.

Old 12-30-2015, 03:36 PM

6,322 posts, read 4,833,769 times
Just move on and pay no more attention to her. Why torture yourself. You are obviously better than this. There is nothing to be accomplished except feeling bad. Find someone who appreciates you and you will be much happier. I have been dumped a few times and I moved on and didn't look back except for once and that turned out to be a colossal waste of time and energy. Best wishes in the new year.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:44 PM

61,427 posts, read 86,487,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_for_the_count View Post
My ex dumped me.
I still wonder if she is with someone with the quotes she is putting out on Pinterest. Should I not read much into this because it's not like Facebook that is posted to all their friends or should I believe there is something to these quotes?
Can she possibly be crazy?

Who cares!? There is nothing to these quotes, nothing for you anyway. She dumped you, so stop wondering and go on with your life.

BTW: you should not read much into Facebook either. Grow up.

Old 12-31-2015, 04:06 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,911,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_for_the_count View Post
You know what?? You guys are exactly right. I'm better than this, thanks for opening my eyes it is what I needed. I'm done with her!!
There you go!!

Have fun and move on.....she did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships