Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 11:14 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,355,663 times

Advertisements

So, springboarding from, is it okay to tease a man:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...lly-tease.html

Let's turn this around....what about if a guy gets a woman close during sex and then either loses it or is a bit premature. Is that okay? Should he offer to "help her out"? Or is she just SOL, on her own? What is his responsibility? Discuss...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 11:16 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post

Let's turn this around....what about if a guy gets a woman close during sex and then either loses it or is a bit premature. Is that okay? Should he offer to "help her out"? Or is she just SOL, on her own? What is his responsibility? Discuss...
Uh wut?

Old 12-30-2015, 11:50 AM

20,366 posts, read 14,640,743 times
Now you're taking it to a whole different place between two people who are actually having sex with each other, when in that other thread it was about everything from women wearing sexy clothes, to women rubbing up on dudes getting them worked up and then not following it with sexytime.

But in any event, I'd still say there's a lot of good in being able to communicate with your partner. I've only had one lover who didn't want to help me get there after he did and I didn't, and he was a bad experience and very selfish in many other ways, too. The good ones, understand that sex encompasses many acts and the fun can continue even if one or both of us "finishes."

Old 12-30-2015, 11:52 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,302,876 times
I don't think that works because then the woman will find another guy.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:56 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times
I think when women complain about men "leading them on" it's generally more on an emotional level.

No, not in every case and blah blah disclaimer disclaimer.

Old 12-30-2015, 12:11 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,012,136 times
Quote:

As Spork said -- different kettle of fish.

But addressing your question directly:

Losing it or shooting prematurely, leaving a woman unsatisfied, is unfortunate but not intentional. Blowing her off after that, NOT taking care to finish the job in ways I shan't mention here because they're not PG-13 and I'm not even sure how threads mentioning sex make any headway (see what I did there again?) anyway -- that's plain rude and disdainful, definitely in poor taste and showing a lack of regard.

Old 12-30-2015, 04:30 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Quote:

To answer the question in hand yes I would and do if I'm not able ( been out drinking all night/ knackered from work etc ) as its rude not to

But as for men teasing in general yes we can do it but in the end it's up to the lady to take the bait or not

Old 12-30-2015, 04:41 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,332,620 times
Quote:

Homeboi better get down and start chomp'n

Old 01-02-2016, 08:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Buy her presents.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:18 PM

2,322 posts, read 923,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
To answer the question in hand yes I would and do if I'm not able ( been out drinking all night/ knackered from work etc ) as its rude not to

But as for men teasing in general yes we can do it but in the end it's up to the lady to take the bait or not
Maybe it's lack of sleep, coffee or plain o' sense, but I started to snicker like a mere juvenile when I read "in hand"

To the OP: Leaving a damsel like that is not cool. If I were in that situation, I would be more than making up for it. You'd have to beg me to stop.

Then, like Raena suggested, I'd buy you presents Wouldn't want you spouting off about my negligent discharge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships