Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 06:13 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,723,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzad azadi View Post
Im 22 years old and i know that im aware that im in my last couple years before i begin peaking in my mid twenties where the beauty and attractiveness will unfortunately fade away, most people are attracted to people in their late teens, early twenties age range. Even my own grandfather is always bragging about me being single, he always tells me and warns me that its better to get yourself a girlfriend now before I get older and no girls would want me, my grandfather is 71 years old and he really is nostalgic about his younger days when he was around women, my grandfather says about himself that women are the most attractive in their twenties only and early thirties, is he really trying to put me down to thinking that i should just hurry up and and rush to find someone already?
With this attitude, you are already headed down-hill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 06:17 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,254,477 times
I'm 57. You mean I can't trade a herd of goats for a hot 25-year-old? How depressing.

Old 01-17-2016, 06:32 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setchel View Post
Perhaps, but this whole "cougar" and "milf" thing is pretty popular.
The 'cougar' and 'milf' thing seems again still focused on youth as the gals generally have to look (much) younger than their age to be regarded as such. And both 'cougars' and 'milfs' seemingly are only about sex as if older gals are only worth nothing but sex...and only if they look (much) younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setchel View Post
And to be fair, it's one of the few things that men expect in a woman. Where women typically have a laundry list of expectations in a man.
In my opinion gals expectations are easier as the laundry list seem mostly personality and who you are rather than what you look like and what you can do for him. To each their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships