Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 02:28 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times

Advertisements

No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 02:28 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Does it love you?

Because that's what the thread is about. Love. Not machine-assisted obligation-free orgasms (which have their place, no doubt...but I'd go more along the lines of a nice budget vibrator, not a $20,000 sex robot, just me).

At any rate, not sure what this is doing on a thread about people finding love.

Because threads can only seem to stay on subject for about a page or so, then it's off the rails time.

Old 01-30-2016, 02:36 PM

16 posts, read 11,199 times
Depressing as hell, now I know that guys who are a little inept at dating decide to get sex dolls...20k sex dolls even!
I can just see them heading into the door after work in a rush with a little skip in their step...."I've been waiting all day for this-oh boy-where is my little waifu? Aw, right where I left her!"
God.

Old 01-30-2016, 02:42 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLessons View Post
Depressing as hell, now I know that guys who are a little inept at dating decide to get sex dolls...20k sex dolls even!
I can just see them heading into the door after work in a rush with a little skip in their step...."I've been waiting all day for this-oh boy-where is my little waifu? Aw, right where I left her!"
God.
I've never known one that had one or even seen one Infact.

I can't see the attraction myself....... Even if I couldn't meet women I'm certain I wouldn't want one LOL!.

But each to their own and all

Old 01-30-2016, 02:44 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Does it love you?

Because that's what the thread is about. Love. Not machine-assisted obligation-free orgasms (which have their place, no doubt...but I'd go more along the lines of a nice budget vibrator, not a $20,000 sex robot, just me).

At any rate, not sure what this is doing on a thread about people finding love.
Maybe as he's not trying hard enough to meet women and has a dim view of them he's not deserving of love ....... So kinda relevant to the thread?

Old 01-30-2016, 02:59 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLessons View Post
God.
About 15 yrs ago I was working on a jobsite as a contractor and was talking to a guy about sex dolls and he was telling about the one he was planning on buying and was all excited about it. I was completely horrified, I hope my face didn't betray me. He was talking about 9k at the time. This guy was a creep beyond the doll thing. He'd get on the internet and show me some of the most vile stuff he could find. I got to the point of when he wanted to show me something I just said, no. I was a quite a bit younger than him at the time, he was probably 48 or 50 at the time.

Strange people out there, I heard some yrs later he got a Filipino mail order bride. I hope she came here, got her whole family over and then dumped his ass, as that's typically what happens with mail order brides. This guy was an odd duck, but not in a cute sort of you feel sorry for him way, more of a let's not hang out with this clown kinda way.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:27 PM

16 posts, read 11,199 times
ugh.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:31 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
Women are a hassle and they are very entitled.
You gotta shake your head in disbelief when guys say this.

BIS... Is this all women or just the ones in CO?

Old 01-30-2016, 03:47 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
All in all...love is something that either happens or it doesn't. I don't think a lot of people really know what it is (including myself)....love has different definitions for everyone.

I believe we have very little control over it....we can put ourselves in situations to increase our chances at finding it (whatever it is), but whether it happens is not really up to us.

You can't force it.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:55 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,406,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
All in all...love is something that either happens or it doesn't. I don't think a lot of people really know what it is (including myself)....love has different definitions for everyone.

I believe we have very little control over it....we can put ourselves in situations to increase our chances at finding it (whatever it is), but whether it happens is not really up to us.

You can't force it.
I'm pretty much in agreement with you.

I essentially learned this a long time ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships