Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 03:31 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,976,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Just checked mine with my partner. Says we shouldn't be romantically compatible at all. Oh well, guess I'll break the news to him tonight....
lol no it doesn't mean you can't work out, it just means that the romantic aspect of your relationship is not that large of an influence. Not that it's not there at all or can't be but that you're stronger in other areas as a couple. For example some people relationships last because they are good parents to their kids, does that mean they don't love each other or have romance? No, it just means that raising children and what kind of parent you'll be was of great importance to each of them.

My fiancé and I said we'd be bad in marriage but we're getting married lol, however the fact that our relationship foundation was built on a "working" relationship which is our strengths will carry over into having a balanced relationship in marriage. Now had we dated and married without building that connection we established working together, maybe it would be bad because there are things you don't see about your partner in their work environment but since I met him being his best emotionally expressive, I know how to deal with him emotionally vs if I had to try to figure that out only relying on dating we probably wouldn't have lasted.

So don't take it literally persay but do take into account the underling message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2016, 03:41 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccjones808 View Post
Anyone else believe that?
not me

Old 02-17-2016, 06:18 PM

1,979 posts, read 3,526,393 times
Thanks to this thread, I decided I had to go research the rest of my signs. From what I've read, I'm the bee's knees...

Sun sign: Scorpio
Moon sign: Gemini
Mars: Leo
Venus: Libra

Old 02-17-2016, 09:17 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
NO.

Also, I've never known a Pisces who either didn't drink too much or who didn't drink at all and desperately could have used a shot of tequila to loosen his/her tight arse up. No middle ground there, either.
Pisces is the most mysterious, complex sign of the zodiac, referred to as Geishas and Everyman! Sign of the Fish and there's how many different kinds of fish? Some are greedy, capitalistic barracudas and whales like Piscean Billionaire Rupert Murdoch, some are the best criminals you'll ever meet where even the FBI can't solve their crimes, some are homeless drug addicts/alcoholics, some are housewives to wealthier men who never worked a day in their lives, like my Piscean Geisha-like sister.

Being "Everyman" they can be anyone they wish to be! Ruled by Neptune and Jupiter. Considered to be the most compassionate sign of the zodiac, a champion of the underdog, like Aries. But don't expect compassion from every Pisces, for being so sensitive, so fearful of being swept away by compassion for underlings, they protect themselves by wearing their rose-colored glasses. Take those away, and they might go straight to a drug dealer or liquor store! My Piscean sister never takes her rose colored glasses off! Understandable, acceptable, for if she did, she might become an alcoholic/drug addict!

Pisces/Neptune also rules over all our great escape routes in life: movies, TV, Oil converted to gas for our cars, prescription drugs, illicit drugs. As we're 2 years into Neptune's 15 year transit of Pisces, it's already begun: legalization of drugs! And what is Pisces telling the world? Life is too damn cruel, here take a pain pill! Or, take to meditation, another way to "leave the cruel world" for awhile!

Classic Pisces, standing alone, produce the best liars of the zodiac. No other sign can compete with them for their masterful lying talents, but I'm mostly directing this to those with Moon/Mercury in Pisces. All other signs of the zodiac who even attempt to pull a lie over me, I catch them red-handed! Not this sign! My Piscean sister's poor lying skills I attribute to her Moon in Virgo/Mercury in Aquarius. Aquarius makes for one poor liar!

So if you want to sharpen up your lying skills, find one of these creatures! Hillary Clinton, by the way, has her Moon in Pisces!

Last edited by tijlover; 02-17-2016 at 09:31 PM..

Old 02-18-2016, 03:57 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
So if you want to sharpen up your lying skills, find one of these creatures! Hillary Clinton, by the way, has her Moon in Pisces!
Hey, my Moon is in Pisces.. never considered myself to be a "liar", but I guess if I wanted to, I could get away with doing so.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:28 AM

2,530 posts, read 1,863,511 times
It can't be possible for every single person under the same "sign" or whatever you want to call it to have the exact same personality and the exact same direction in life. How can it be humanly possible for stars that are billions of miles away to have any impact on what we do? That's why astrology is bs. Have there been any studies showing that people born during a certain star or month are more likely to have a certain kind of personality or way of thinking?

Old 02-18-2016, 07:48 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,294 times
I am a TIGER. However, I do not get along with Libra nor Gemini, AT all.

Libra is wishy washy, can't make a decision. Gemini talks too much

Of course everyone is different! I wouldn't want every person on the planet to be the same, think the same, or have the same thoughts or ideas. Where would the flow of creativity be? Or those persons who have a more direct path to follow.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:05 AM

854 posts, read 586,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Hey, my Moon is in Pisces.. never considered myself to be a "liar", but I guess if I wanted to, I could get away with doing so.

Mine too! And, same. Although I do also have Mercury in Aqua which she claimed makes people unable to lie, so...???

I was going to say that though Neptunians can be deceptive, I'd hardly say we stand alone in that particular skill. Gemini-influenced people are known to be good double-talkers as well.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:05 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,294 times
I am sun sign-Pisces, moon Leo, Mercury Pisces. But I find lying, doing it or being the unfortunate of it...one of the most un-desirable traits to deal with.

However, my mother was a full Pisces, March 3, my oldest sister-March 3, and my other sister-Feb 19....we all seem to clash personality wise. I am the Black Sheep of the family. Dad is a Sag, by the way. Pisces/Sagg do not seem to be compatible, relationship wise.

I don't feel the Zodiac 'defines' relationships...per se. However, I do notice that it can influence many aspects of different relationships.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:07 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridarebel View Post
It can't be possible for every single person under the same "sign" or whatever you want to call it to have the exact same personality and the exact same direction in life. How can it be humanly possible for stars that are billions of miles away to have any impact on what we do? That's why astrology is bs. Have there been any studies showing that people born during a certain star or month are more likely to have a certain kind of personality or way of thinking?
No, they do not have the same exact personality. That is not what it is supposed to be and there are many influences involved, within a natal chart done for an individual. It is that, a combination of signs and planetary influences are involved in anyone's chart, affecting their personality. Unfortunately, it has become filtered down to appear as many think it to be.

Have you read back through the topic? There are some who, if even considering Astrology, describe how it is more involved than how usually and simply perceived.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships