Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 11:43 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
The thought process is probably something like:

I want to have sex.
In the past, there were some women who decided they wanted to have sex with me. But we broke up.
I could go out trying to meet someone new, to hopefully get some sex.
Or I could go revisit women who have already decided they wanted to have sex with me once, so there's a chance they will want to again. Past performance is indicative of future results, despite what the investment commercials say.
It's less work, and there's the added benefit that these women and I already broke up, so they aren't likely to want strings attached when/if I can convince them to have sex with me again.
You. I like you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2016, 12:02 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,034,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Guys think you are easy and they can get sex without commitment.

Now, what to do about? Easy - delete any and all contacts, stop answering the phone, txt, email or any other notifications. Unfriend on FB and other social places. If you do so, they will stop bothering you.
However I have feeling you enjoy this kind of attention, or secretly hope that they will change their mind...
That is just it. I am far from easy. Have never had a one night stand or had sex outside of a relationship. I am certainly not going to start now.

If anything, the closer I get to 40, the less I even want sex. So really their chance is zilch.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Guys think you are easy and they can get sex without commitment.

Now, what to do about? Easy - delete any and all contacts, stop answering the phone, txt, email or any other notifications. Unfriend on FB and other social places. If you do so, they will stop bothering you.
However I have feeling you enjoy this kind of attention, or secretly hope that they will change their mind...

This.

Old 02-16-2016, 01:04 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Anyone else have exes that circle around whenever they are single? I have a couple that have been reaching out to me lately.

They already decided they were not interested in a future with me. I have already told them I am not interested in a fling and only looking for marriage.

So how do you deal with these types of exes? And why do guys do this?
just ignore them

Old 02-16-2016, 02:18 PM

971 posts, read 688,989 times
Quote:
Anyone else have exes that circle around whenever they are single? I have a couple that have been reaching out to me lately.

They already decided they were not interested in a future with me. I have already told them I am not interested in a fling and only looking for marriage.

Thought you had a kind of boyfriend? Finally give up?

Old 02-16-2016, 02:19 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
What does your current guy think about this?

Old 02-16-2016, 02:29 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
What does your current guy think about this?
Or what's he doing about it

Old 02-16-2016, 02:48 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,483,143 times
Quote:

And in another thread you just said you had a boyfriend?

Old 02-16-2016, 03:16 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
That is just it. I am far from easy. Have never had a one night stand or had sex outside of a relationship. I am certainly not going to start now.

If anything, the closer I get to 40, the less I even want sex. So really their chance is zilch.
This will severely limit your dating options.

Old 02-16-2016, 03:17 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJade View Post
And in another thread you just said you had a boyfriend?
LoL is planning for the next one, I do believe.

I don't blame her. I think that this current one isn't gonna pan out.

I wish a new guy would move to town and meet her before he meets any of her exes and totally fall madly in love with her and her kids.

I really do wish that would happen. Because the dating pool in her town sucks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships