Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2016, 12:15 PM

964 posts, read 994,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Just to mention, the OP already said pages ago that it was "over", (but I figure the subject has allowed for it to continue being addressed). This instance appears to have had something to do with both parties contributing to their situation, though was projected by the OP and recieved by many, to fault the female. The guy acted as if there was only this goal involved, no mention of having a reason to become closer to her as a person, just counting his dates with the intention and expectation of becoming physical. We could not see these two or be able to make an assessment of their feelings or approach toward each other, but of course, have gone on to hear outlooks of men and women on the subject, some of it being as expected and some of it surprising.
This was glaringly clear from the start, and there were several comments about it. Trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt, I asked him to fill out the picture, and tell us how he felt about her. He did, but what he had to say didn't improve his image much. The general consensus that he wasn't that into her and/or they weren't a good match turned out to be right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 12:24 PM

524 posts, read 521,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Based on what you said, no one should have sex until they're ready to reproduce since that's the "purpose" of sex.
You don't have to wait to have sex. There's this wonderful invention called a condom. Yes, the purpose of sex is reproduction. If you're not in menopause, you bleed every month as a reminder.

Old 02-21-2016, 01:46 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,489,068 times
It is hilarious to me that there are idiots in this world that think after a romantic Valentines Day SEVENTH date that sex didn't happen that this girl is "marriage material." She is a divorcee who is going to have an immensely rough time finding a husband.

Guys will wait around for a BIT (not seven dates though, AYFKM?) for chicks that are young and don't have baggage, but divorced and almost 30 doesn't allow women to be picky, sorry.

Old 02-21-2016, 01:54 PM

346 posts, read 730,585 times
Yep, because being 30 means a woman is so over-the-hill, and should just have sex with any man she can, because she should just be grateful that a man would want an elderly decrepit woman, such as herself..
Guys on this forum have some major pshych issues.
Now excuse me, I need to hobble over to my walker and scoot to the kitchen. It's time for my Ensure. (eye roll)

Old 02-21-2016, 01:58 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
It is hilarious to me that there are idiots in this world that think after a romantic Valentines Day SEVENTH date that sex didn't happen that this girl is "marriage material." She is a divorcee who is going to have an immensely rough time finding a husband.

Guys will wait around for a BIT (not seven dates though, AYFKM?) for chicks that are young and don't have baggage, but divorced and almost 30 doesn't allow women to be picky, sorry.
Divorced and almost 30! The horror! She might as well roll over and die right now! Didn't she get the memo that women are over the hill at 27? Somebody better send her over to C-D to get straightened out!

BTW, you'd be surprised how many guys get turned on at the prospect of being with a young divorcee. I don't understand it, but it's definitely a thing.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:

She does not have to drop her panties on some guy's schedule just because she's 29 and divorced. What exactly would she be missing out on by not having sex with some guy who thinks that she isn't worth waiting for?

Old 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM

It's OK, there are girls out there who just don't enjoy sex, the OPs last date seem to be one. Like the one guy said (it's so true) women will have sex with you if they like you. If you are getting to that point and she shows no sign of it, she doesn't like you. Call it what you want but don't waste time and money on women who make you wait, because they have a giant list of things that they want in a mate and are trouble.

You saved yourself a lifetime of "not tonight honey" OP, good job! Only date women who enjoy sex in the future, not women who are ashamed of it, and obviously don't enjoy it, and wouldn't it in the future.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:13 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
It's OK, there are girls out there who just don't enjoy sex, the OPs last date seem to be one. .
How would you know? He could have walked away from a woman who was a firecracker in bed, but he'll never know, now. But that's ok. Eventually, they'll both find what they're looking for.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How would you know? He could have walked away from a woman who was a firecracker in bed, but he'll never know, now. But that's ok. Eventually, they'll both find what they're looking for.
I could've also been a millionaire too if I played the lotto, but you are better with the two bucks in your pocket in most instances. Playing the odds.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:23 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
I could've also been a millionaire too if I played the lotto, but you are better with the two bucks in your pocket in most instances. Playing the odds.
If the OP can easily replace this woman with another who he likes just as much who will have sex with him as quickly as he wants, then there's no problem. If she's so disposable, why even make the thread? Just move on to the next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships